Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, okay. I remember Toei (?) really cracking down on what they perceived as copyright infringements a while back.
    Yeah, but Funimation got Toei to ease off(in fact, they sanctioned their project from the beginning). They also announced last year they were hired for their first official dub for an anime that has yet to be released, so I believe that's another possible reason why they may be considering an end to the Abridged series(or put it on hiatus). I imagine that they'll still continue to work on the movies, Hellsing Abridged and FFVII Machinabridged unless they state otherwise.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, but Funimation got Toei to ease off(in fact, they sanctioned their project from the beginning). They also announced last year they were hired for their first official dub for an anime that has yet to be released, so I believe that's another possible reason why they may be considering an end to the Abridged series(or put it on hiatus). I imagine that they'll still continue to work on the movies, Hellsing Abridged and FFVII Machinabridged unless they state otherwise.
    Hellsing Abridged is the only one I watch besides DBZ Abridged. I will miss it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also, I worked real hard on making an interesting series of Rumbles and no one is answering ;_;
    I'd have preferred them all to have their separate threads. If it takes off it'll get really confusing.

from what I learn by Reader the new Street Fighter Side Reader on CFN that's about F.A.N.G. is that F.A.N.G is pretty much immune to alcohol due to have a high resistance to poison. yeah but that was a giving seen that the poison his hands and arms are coated in are acidic capable of corrode even steel.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-17-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Can you still say abridged if it's going to be over an hour and a half long?
    If they abridge a whole season down to that? Yeah. I guess. Or a Shamalan movie.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Also, I worked real hard on making an interesting series of Rumbles and no one is answering ;_;
    Freaza was literally the only one I knew.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    from what I learn by Reader the new Street Fighter Side Reader on CFN that's about F.A.N.G. is that F.A.N.G is pretty much immune to alcohol due to have a high resistance to poison.
    Well, y'know. He took the poison.

I guess this confirms that he's still around after Bison died again which is nice.

Now if only they'd make him a decent competitive character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hellsing Abridged is the only one I watch besides DBZ Abridged. I will miss it.
    Man YT Abridged anime series have come a long way as productions.

Back in the day they all sounded like they were recorded in a soda can.

I rediscovered this relic, Escaflowne Abridged in an old favourites list. Some of the jokes still land but whoof did it not age well.

*Skims topic*

...boy have I not read a lot of shonen.

Oh yeah, that's where HBI2k comes from

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Oh yeah, that's where HBI2k comes from
    He also set himself apart from most abridgers by actually finishing his parodies!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    He also set himself apart from most abridgers by actually finishing his parodies!
    Well, he did pick shorter series than most people.

It's going to be sad if DBZA truly ends. But if that's the case let's hope that they can go out on a high note.

I'm also really looking forward to the next Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. I need to see abridged Girlycard.

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: Called it! Gaara style sacrifice for Julius.

He's probably not dead though. But he'll definitely be out of the action for some time.

My Hero Academia: Bakugou is good at drums and better at reading the moods of their fellow students than his class is.

Jiro is doing a good job of taking charge of the preparations, hopefully they can come up with a way to get the other students excited and happy as well.

And we get some lore with past big heroes and villains named. I'm not sure what to think of Gentle and Lovelover yet, but so far they're pretty fun.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that TFS started out as an all star project of the various other abridged series going on... I really hope they keep it going personally or if it ends that we still get the occasional bit of it from them, I'd really like the Bojack movie abridged for example

I can’t help you at all, bruh.

My knowledge of Anime could be written on the back of a backless evening dress.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I can’t help you at all, bruh.

My knowledge of Anime could be written on the back of a backless evening dress.
    It's okay, I do tend to skew into things that are niche within a niche.

It also allows me to feel good about my indie chops.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Got my ticket to go see Black Panther tomorrow at 7PM. Can't wait!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!