Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

A costume. They're fighting...over a costume.

I'm calling in Cthulu on this one. I need an expert.
    I mean ... I stopped influencing that show years ago.

It's mad enough on its own.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

.....What the fuck?!

And there's finally a break next week too. ...Well played Oda. Good troll...
    Best theory I've seen so far is that it's a Katakuri or Luffy vision and they alter it somehow, but I'm going to try hard and not think about it too much. Damn week off.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

fuck! what was that ending?!

just...........wow. oda really pulled it out for the 900th chapter.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well....The impossible has just happened. My lawyer called and told my folks that we may be going to court again.

From the same guy....This will be the fourth time under the same damn reason.

Now of course, unless my lawyer just send a message to the court that...Yeah, do we really need to go through this crap again, this will be the fourth time my damily is getting sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well....The impossible has just happened. My lawyer called and told my folks that we may be going to court again.

From the same guy....This will be the fourth time under the same damn reason.

Now of course, unless my lawyer just send a message to the court that...Yeah, do we really need to go through this crap again, this will be the fourth time my damily is getting sued.
    what for, if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    what for, if i may ask?
    Guy rented a room in my house, had major disputes with my Dad. Things got...Too insane from what I heard since I was working full time as a maintenance engineer. When he left, he left behind stuff, we kept it for him with an agreement from him to pick it up...Then he claims we stole it.

Then it becomes getting sued for 4 years straight, where every case ends with him losing...Because he literally can't back up his claims and is an idiot who doesn't get a lawyer to represent him. Last time, he was told to stop and also pay thousands on attorney fees.

...And he appealed two months later, only to wait a whole year before he contacts my lawyer asking questions that really comes off as "looking for dirt on my Dad to use."

My folks and I are frankly getting tired of this.

Guy rented a room in my house, had major disputes with my Dad. Things got...Too insane from what I heard since I was working full time as a maintenance engineer. When he left, he left behind stuff, we kept it for him with an agreement from him to pick it up...Then he claims we stole it.

Then it becomes getting sued for 4 years straight, where every case ends with him losing...Because he literally can't back up his claims and is an idiot who doesn't get a lawyer to represent him. Last time, he was told to stop and also pay thousands on attorney fees.

...And he appealed two months later, only to wait a whole year before he contacts my lawyer asking questions that really comes off as "looking for dirt on my Dad to use."

i'll ask my mom to see what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'll ask my mom to see what you can do.
    Dang...I seriously appreciate that, man.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The guy is desperate, IF. Hope it works out for you.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

When a party greatly abuses the litigation system with harassing litigation, the judge may restrict access to the normal court process with a limited order to protect the defendant from harassment and avoid burdening the judicial system.

Factors courts consider regarding whether to issue an injunction against someone from filing future complaints include:
    (1) The litigant’s history of litigation, in particular vexatious, harassing or duplicative suits;
    (2) The litigant’s motive in pursuing the litigation;
    (3) Whether the litigant is represented by counsel (courts more permissive with pro se plaintiffs);
    (4) Whether the litigant had caused unnecessary expense to the parties or placed a needless burden on the court; and
    (5) Whether other sanctions would be adequate to protect the courts and parties.

Not all the factors need be fulfilled for the court to issue an injunction.

You could try asking about this.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Well... that certainly took a dark turn. But the presentation is trippy enough that it could be some mind screwy mislead, the future vision idea is a nice theory.

My Hero Academia: Gentle makes real good use of his funky quirk, and his determination matches Izuku's. But his selfishness is shining through more and more.

I'm thinking that Lovelover's quirk is going to be pretty powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: Well... that certainly took a dark turn. But the presentation is trippy enough that it could be some mind screwy mislead, the future vision idea is a nice theory.

My Hero Academia: Gentle makes real good use of his funky quirk, and his determination matches Izuku's. But his selfishness is shining through more and more.

I'm thinking that Lovelover's quirk is going to be pretty powerful.
    Any prediction what it's going to be? From her name, I'm going to say she makes people fall for her and can make them do anything she wants. Or is that too obvious so it won't be anything like that?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Any prediction what it's going to be? From her name, I'm going to say she makes people fall for her and can make them do anything she wants. Or is that too obvious so it won't be anything like that?
    Some kind of mind manipulation or hallucination seems like a pretty solid guess if you go by her name.

I'd kinda like it if she had some really powerful offensive ability that she doesn't like using too much since it's too destructive, and she's picked her name because that's the kind of mood what she wants to be associated with instead of destroying stuff.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.