nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I know it's fake but I NEED THIS!!!

reading the "not so awesome" doc and..............i'm not sure i can watch anything doug does now. it's hard to find the NC vids funny when all this shit was/is going on behind the scenes.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

I know it's fake but I NEED THIS!!!
    ...I'm sad now.

That might actually get me to watch Dr Who again

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    That might actually get me to watch Dr Who again
    If that's real, then it'll definitely get me watching Dr. Who period.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Does his hand get replaced by a sonic chainsaw?

So looking back at my character backstory, I'm rwalizing I might be too....Insane about background.

My main character's grandfather is a war veteran hardass who established his family carpentry business by being outlandishly ruthless to the point the Yakuza don't even wanna touch him. Then at his old age, he said screw settling down and proceeds to travel the world just do random carpentry to various people that after a while I began to suspect I took this idea from Judge Dredd via the Long Walk.

...And he's minor character to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    So looking back at my character backstory, I'm rwalizing I might be too....Insane about background.

My main character's grandfather is a war veteran hardass who established his family carpentry business by being outlandishly ruthless to the point the Yakuza don't even wanna touch him. Then at his old age, he said screw settling down and proceeds to travel the world just do random carpentry to various people that after a while I began to suspect I took this idea from Judge Dredd via the Long Walk.

...And he's minor character to boot.
    A veteran war-carpenter roaming the badlands and butting heads with the Yakuza whilst committing epic and/or heartwarming acts of carpentry isn't your main character, that's your first problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    A veteran war-carpenter roaming the badlands and butting heads with the Yakuza whilst committing epic and/or heartwarming acts of carpentry isn't your main character, that's your first problem.
    Trust me, the rest of the family are pretty intense.

reading the "not so awesome" doc and..............i'm not sure i can watch anything doug does now. it's hard to find the NC vids funny when all this shit was/is going on behind the scenes.
    Also, CA says they want to bring more talent onto the site and have been in talks with people......and suddenly chris bores announces he is bringing the irate gamer out of retirement......they wouldn't actually team up....would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Also, CA says they want to bring more talent onto the site and have been in talks with people......and suddenly chris bores announces he is bringing the irate gamer out of retirement......they wouldn't actually team up....would they?
    if they bring him, then they truly are desperate.

if they bring him, then they truly are desperate.
    I didn't put two and two together until now and I hope I am wrong here

well I watch the latest episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead so here are some spoilers

big Evil Dead lesson: unless you're Ash don't tried to go one on one with the big bad.

spoilers:
    at first Kelly shoots Ruby with a shot gun and it's effective but then she tries to fight her in hand to hand combat bad idea. she gets seriously gets stomp and killed by Ruby. then she gets possessed, meanwhile Ash, Pablo and some new guys fight demon . most of them get killed expect for a black woman, Pablo and Ash.

also learn something about how Ruby regenerates . she can't regrow her limbs she has to reattached them and they can move on their own if separate from her. Kelly also had the dagger with her too and she still lost to Ruby.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-02-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

This was a great ep to listen to on the way home
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie