nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Heel Nakamura is amazing.

“No speak Engrish.”
    i was unsure about it at first, seeing as how i haven't seen him as a heel yet, but now? like sami, i adore heel nak.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the site is still up but the store is done or at the very least, out of service.

rob walker has made his twitter private after some questionable posts.
    Oh! Always in the market for more gossip.

What were these super questionable Tweets?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh! Always in the market for more gossip.

What were these super questionable Tweets?
    nothing earthshattering or anything. from what i heard, it was just a pic of something burning.

meanwhile, watching the livestream of fredrick reading the CA and he's playing a interview he did a few days ago with ironliz, aka linkara's ex. and she has quite a few things to say about someone who isn't with us anymore.

puts his legacy in a different light.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Power at my house is out thanks to a sudden storm. Using my phone atm...I really wish I charged the damn thing.

nothing earthshattering or anything. from what i heard, it was just a pic of something burning.

meanwhile, watching the livestream of fredrick reading the CA and he's playing a interview he did a few days ago with ironliz, aka linkara's ex. and she has quite a few things to say about someone who isn't with us anymore.

puts his legacy in a different light.
    Elaborate.

I am new to this burning world of internet personalities.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

i was unsure about it at first, seeing as how i haven't seen him as a heel yet, but now? like sami, i adore heel nak.
    Shinsuke's entire heel character so far seems to be "repeatedly hit AJ in the dick while smirking like a smug jackass".

I mean, it's a bit bare-bones, but AJ is so ridiculously over that it works.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Elaborate.

I am new to this burning world of internet personalities.
    fred interviewed ironliz, who was a member of the site when it was still TGWTG, as well as linkara's girlfriend. according to her, someone approached her after she left the site and said something to the effect of being either pressed for sex or being sexually harassed by a certain member of the site. that member.........was jewario. she said that he had a problem and was one of the ones who was "grooming" younger girls for sex. apparently it was the reason why he was kicked off the site but it was kept hush hush, since some leaked docs show that the higher ups knew what he was doing but didn't really stop him outside of kicking him off the site. then he died and justin became something of a icon among the CA staff and fans, so she felt if she came out with this stuff, she'd be attacked for ruining the legacy of a dead man. only now, with the whole doc coming out and CA basically self-destructing right now, did she feel like it she could talk about this. the interview itself was short and liz didn't seem like she held a grudge against justin but she really wished she could've helped him with this crap or told him to cut that **** out. keep in mind, liz doesn't do vids anymore. she's moving to the Caribbean to be a cop. so she has nothing to gain from coming out with this.

add to the fact that in the CA response, they did a not so good job of whiting out his name and you could see enough to know who they were talking about in the messages.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Shinsuke's entire heel character so far seems to be "repeatedly hit AJ in the dick while smirking like a smug jackass".

I mean, it's a bit bare-bones, but AJ is so ridiculously over that it works.
    the whole "no speak english" bit helped too. i mean, one of the major complaints from "fans" online is that shinsuke can't speak english good enough for them. and then he turns around and uses it for his own gain. that brillant stuff.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Update: finally got power back in my house...Never had a blackout be this long since a long time.

Weather is still awful of course.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

So, who's the strongest person that this version of shaggy can defeat?

This signature intentionally left blank.

fred interviewed ironliz, who was a member of the site when it was still TGWTG, as well as linkara's girlfriend. according to her, someone approached her after she left the site and said something to the effect of being either pressed for sex or being sexually harassed by a certain member of the site. that member.........was jewario. she said that he had a problem and was one of the ones who was "grooming" younger girls for sex. apparently it was the reason why he was kicked off the site but it was kept hush hush, since some leaked docs show that the higher ups knew what he was doing but didn't really stop him outside of kicking him off the site. then he died and justin became something of a icon among the CA staff and fans, so she felt if she came out with this stuff, she'd be attacked for ruining the legacy of a dead man. only now, with the whole doc coming out and CA basically self-destructing right now, did she feel like it she could talk about this. the interview itself was short and liz didn't seem like she held a grudge against justin but she really wished she could've helped him with this crap or told him to cut that **** out. keep in mind, liz doesn't do vids anymore. she's moving to the Caribbean to be a cop. so she has nothing to gain from coming out with this.

add to the fact that in the CA response, they did a not so good job of whiting out his name and you could see enough to know who they were talking about in the messages.
    Moving to the Caribbean to become a cop is ... kinda neat.

The rest is just dreadful. Seems like a good thing that CA is self-destructing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Moving to the Caribbean to become a cop is ... kinda neat.

The rest is just dreadful. Seems like a good thing that CA is self-destructing.
    liz revealed she actual wanted to serve in the army but being a post-op transexual, she was fearful of how she'd be received or treated. so she's decided to be a cop instead.