Vegeta seems like he's just a hardcore Dark Souls player.

"Git Gud".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

This is an actual comic by Antartic Press.
    That's hilarious.

I kinda want to have sympathy for Gentleman Criminal, but the fact that he has no empathy for a bunch of high school kids makes him look like a selfish prick

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I kinda want to have sympathy for Gentleman Criminal, but the fact that he has no empathy for a bunch of high school kids makes him look like a selfish prick
    It is easy to empathize with him due to his back story and desperation. But he is totally being a selfish prick, and he doesn't fully understand the situation for the students nor does he seem to care enough to understand.

So, hopefully Izuku just stops him next week. And hopefully Izuku can make it back in time so that the others aren't upset and Eri gets to see him dance.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Tonight's animation is because I've been replaying Bloodborne recently:

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just dropped a few minutes ago.

r. lee ermy, legendary actor and VA, has passed away.

"semper fi. carry on."
    Last edited by master of read; 04-15-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

"simper fi. carry on."
    God damn this one hurts

Oh ...

Oh no.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

"semper fi. carry on."
    Damn it all.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I saw Rampage it was dumb and yet entertaining. to sum it up Rampage is a big dumb fun movie. I also see it as sort of a guinea pig to see if movie goers want to see giant monsters duke it out on the big screen. it's basically just giant monster movie appetize before Godzilla king of the monsters releases in theaters in 2019.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-15-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I say Rampage it was dumb and yet entertaining. to sum it up Rampage is a big dumb fun movie. I also see it as sort of a guinea pig to see if movie goers want to see giant monsters duke it out on the big screen. it's basically just giant monster movie appetize before Godzilla king of the monsters releases in theaters in 2019.
    Yeah, but now we have people legitimately theorizing that this movie is somehow tied to The Walking Dead universe. Damn you, Cthulhu. -_-

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

With all the crap going on with Channel Awesome, we can all appreciate Guru Larry trolling them big time now

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

glad to see that triple B didn't get shit on as bad as everyone else. sounds like he just couldn't handle the fact that this stuff was going on without him knowing.

And the internal strife just continues to become more grisly and chaotic as it unfolds and becomes public knowledge.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wait, did they REALLY Twitter respond to all this at the start with #Sorrynowgofuckyourself ? Because that would be Balls of Adamantium levels of callous douchebaggery and tone-deaf responses to "all our talent left and our business is crashing".
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!