Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I agree, but you probably shouldn't openly defy the opinion of the cute, diminutive, welsh knight that Excalibur'ed the crap out of you.
    She gave me a band-aid after the cameras stopped rolling, she's a sweetheart really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    That looks a lot better than I feared it would after watching the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. And I am once again hyped.

...but where are Orihime and Chad?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out

the strawhats have successfully escaped big mom's territory

we find out what the request pudding asked of sanji. and.........damn. right in the feels.

the whole dogtooth/brulee scene was very touching and shows why he's so awesome.

and so ends one of the best arcs in one piece.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    I don't know about that.

I'd personally say it's on par with arcs like Thriller Bark, Skypeia and Dressrosa (this arc is much better paced, but I prefer the general end game of Dressrosa more).

And it's not touching Arlong Park, Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Marineford.

In short, I really like it but not as much as the ones I consider the best arcs.

new one piece out

we find out what the request pudding asked of sanji. and.........damn. right in the feels.

the whole dogtooth/brulee scene was very touching and shows why he's so awesome.

A bittersweet ending....no pun intended. That page with the side by side of Sanji and Zeff was perfect. Katakuri and Brulee getting one last scene in the arc makes me pretty sure the next time we see them, they're gonna be an allies of some sort. Or at least Katakuri is.

I'm sad we won't see Jimbe around for a while.

new one piece out

I got teary-eyed at Dogtooth's flashback.

...sigh. Now I'm shipping Pudding and Sanji even harder.

My Hero Academia 180: Dammit Horikoshi, just when I think I can't love Gentle and La Brava more, you go and pull this on me! We need more genuine villainous relationships like theirs!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Korg, a beast of rock, loses his revolution because he didn't have enough pamphlets. Paper beats rock.

Korg also accidentally (he thinks) crushes his friend Mieks, an insect with scissor hands. Rock beats scissors.

Korg even mentions the latter - "You've nothing to be afraid of unless you're made of scissors." It takes almost an hour for the joke to pay off.

I am still finding out clever stuff this movie did

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't know about that.

I'd personally say it's on par with arcs like Thriller Bark, Skypeia and Dressrosa (this arc is much better paced, but I prefer the general end game of Dressrosa more).

And it's not touching Arlong Park, Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Marineford.

In short, I really like it but not as much as the ones I consider the best arcs.
    different strokes.

edit: i think this might be the first arc, aside from the marineford arc, where luffy doesn't beat down the strongest member of the opposing faction.
    Last edited by master of read; 04-20-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Black Clover: I-I think that this chapter just raised a potential death flag for Yuno. I hope I'm wrong, but that would be ballsy of Tabata if he goes through with it.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

So I listened to that Iron Liz interview in full.....I was wondering why so many had blacklisted her

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She gave me a band-aid after the cameras stopped rolling, she's a sweetheart really.
    That's why she's the Fate fan favorite.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

She's good, but she's no Mordred.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She's good, but she's no Mordred.