nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's pretty interesting.

Some of the newer "series" are also decently written. If you want a kick though, the Joke SCP (SCP-J) are pretty good.
    honestly, this is some of the best horror stuff i've ever listened to. (been listening to the file entries on youtube)

SCP-2317 was a master class in terror through redaction.

by the way.............SCP-2662 sounds awfully familiar. (glances at you, cthulhu)

Oh TheVolgun?

Good stuff.

The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile is good, so is the Flesh that Hates, if you're looking for well documented horror.

Also ... Some liberties were taken to obscure my true nature, but 2662 is a respectable representation.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh TheVolgun?

Good stuff.

The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile is good, so is the Flesh that Hates, if you're looking for well documented horror.

Also ... Some liberties were taken to obscure my true nature, but 2662 is a respectable representation.
    huh. didn't know you liked the kinky ****. just when you think you know a cosmic being.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    huh. didn't know you liked the kinky ****. just when you think you know a cosmic being.
    I'm a Squid Dragon, that slowly corrupts the minds of artists, and browses the internet in my down time. Plus Nik uses me as a boat, and Len has a fetish for eating me.

What did you expect?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm a Squid Dragon, that slowly corrupts the minds of artists, and browses the internet in my down time. Plus Nik uses me as a boat, and Len has a fetish for eating me.

What did you expect?
    Y'know...don't take this as an insult, but, I've always wanted to know....what exactly about your presence is so mind-shatteringly incomprehensible that drives sane people mad?

Don't get me wrong. Dragon with a octopus head? Pretty scary. I can see why most people would run. Drive 'em crazy, though? Eh, it's not like I can't tell what I'm looking at.

I mean the rest of your family, sure. Sometimes I can't tell what I'm looking at with them. But you...dragon. Squid head. More cool than sanity-draining.

What did you expect?
    i know you gotta keep busy and all.

but blood orgies? really?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

i know you gotta keep busy and all.

but blood orgies? really?
    I mean yea.

Arx Inosaan

Dragon Ball Super chapter 35

Hit and Goku actually fight together against Jiren here. but everyone here's seen the anime so they know how it ends.

Kinky? Man, I went down the rabbit hole, you don't even know kinky.

Arrow
    spoilers:

So Oliver apologizes multiple times to the trash and offers to mend bridges, everyone tells him off and keeps holding grudges, but when Diggle does it, it's all good?

Also, Oliver can be beaten bloody by a drug dealer now. lol.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I mean yea.
    No. Bad Cthulhu. Blood orgies are for vampires, not amorphous, extraterrestrial cephalopods.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Arrow
    spoilers:

So Oliver apologizes multiple times to the trash and offers to mend bridges, everyone tells him off and keeps holding grudges, but when Diggle does it, it's all good?

Also, Oliver can be beaten bloody by a drug dealer now. lol.
    end of spoilers
    ...What the hell is this show anymore? Buffy Post-Season 5?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    ...What the hell is this show anymore? Buffy Post-Season 5?
    Hey now. Buffy at least gave us Dark Willow and Caleb.

Arrow gives us...nothing remotely as good.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    No. Bad Cthulhu. Blood orgies are for vampires, not amorphous, extraterrestrial cephalopods.
    can we just replace this cast with the straw-hat pirates? just for some good teamwork and friendship?

because everytime i look up, it's either ollie fighting his team, his team fighting ollie or felicity doing something insane or bitchy.