nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Everyone who's hating on Rick and Morty getting renewed obviously doesn't have a Master's in Theoretical Physics and is thus too stupid to understand the intricacies and subtle mechanics of the jokes in the show.

spoilers:
    :P
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Everyone who's hating on Rick and Morty getting renewed obviously doesn't have a Master's in Theoretical Physics and is thus too stupid to understand the intricacies and subtle mechanics of the jokes in the show.

spoilers:
    :P
    end of spoilers
    You gonna catch both of my hands, and at least twenty of my tentacles.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You gonna catch both of my hands, and at least twenty of my tentacles.
    Hate all you want, hater. I'll just be over here watching reruns of Rick and Morty and laughing at all the jokes that can only be understood by theoretical physicists such as myself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hate all you want, hater. I'll just be over here watching reruns of Rick and Morty and laughing at all the jokes that can only be understood by theoretical physicists such as myself.
    Whatever you say, Jerry.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

we catch up with the revolutionary army at their temporary base in the new kama kingdom. and we are introduced to the army commanders of the revolutionary army.

also..................IVA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Whatever you say, Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

we catch up with the revolutionary army at their temporary base in the new kama kingdom. and we are introduced to the army commanders of the revolutionary army.

also..................IVA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
    I'm really digging the RA commanders designs and abilities. I'm guessing Karasu is the one that helped Sabo leave back at the end of Dressrossa.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Agreed, if rumbles has taught me anything it's if you let bad fans affect your enjoyment of everything you'll never enjoy anything. We've had enough raids from off-site that prove anything, even castlevania, has fans that will turn franchises into something ugly with their zealotry.
    I mostly don't let it bother me. I love Steven Universe and have carefully isolated myself from the stupid fandom drama that I vaguely hear about every once in a while.

Rick and Morty is a large enough thing that I encounter people who talk about it in real life and they tend to be very... intense with their enjoyment of the show and that is extremely grating when it's literally in your face.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mostly don't let it bother me. I love Steven Universe and have carefully isolated myself from the stupid fandom drama that I vaguely hear about every once in a while.
    Same. It's such a sweet and well-written show, and I don't need toxic fans souring the experience.

Speaking of Steven Universe, I need to catch up a bit. I heard that Lapis appears in the latest episodes and I've missed her character.

*watches the two latest episodes*

...da faq? That's a good twist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I'm really digging the RA commanders designs and abilities. I'm guessing Karasu is the one that helped Sabo leave back at the end of Dressrossa.
    Yeah, that seems pretty likely.

I'm also betting that he'll constantly forget to activate his speaker.

I'm getting real hyped for the Reverie and I hope that we get to see a lot of it since so much is going down there. And while the Revolutionaries are going after the tenryubito, I hope that they can avoid hurting the good hearted national leaders.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Oh my... I'm smiling like all hell right now.

Even with the unfinished art in places you can really tell that the class put on a fantastic show. There's a great amount of creative use and combos of different quirks on display here.

There are so many little details to this chapter that I just love. Ectoplams being such a dad as he tells Izuku to clean up, Present Mic skipping out on patrol because he's curious about the show, the official team up name for Sero and Todoroki being Seroroki, Kyouka getting so excited that she ad-libs during the performance and it all culminates with Eri's amazing smile at the end.

EDIT: Also, Kyouka's parents are top tier parents.

Damn this arc has been great.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 05-11-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Rick and Morty is a large enough thing that I encounter people who talk about it in real life and they tend to be very... intense with their enjoyment of the show and that is extremely grating when it's literally in your face.
    I still don't see how that justifies you rooting against it. A show, and those that like it, shouldn't pay for your dislike in it's "quality" drop or the bad behavior of people you encounter. Anyone could use those two things to justify taking away anything. And all to often in this world, they do.

I still don't see how that justifies you rooting against it. A show, and those that like it, shouldn't pay for your dislike in it's "quality" drop or the bad behavior of people you encounter. Anyone could use those two things to justify taking away anything. And all to often in this world, they do.
    Its called having passionate feelings one wishes to express to others. Aka venting. People do it all the time. Its the basis of many conversations. Especially in a marraide AMIRITE FELLUHS/LAYDEEZ?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It's like this, I thought Rick and Morty was fine, the second season was pretty strong. Season three was both a significant dip in quality but also when the show really hit the mainstream which meant you got fans being tools all over the place.

So, when it didn't initially get renewed, I was like "Yeah, I'm fine with this not coming back," that's what I mean by "root against,"

I'm not in the habit of telling people not to watch or shitting on it publicly or anything, I'm just not inclined to view it favourably for it.