nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Calloway, Callohan... Easily misremembered.
    if anyone is gonna fight undertaker, it's gonna be mean mark callous. that's the dream match.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    There is a theory that Eri unintentionally healed Izuku's hand from its more permanent injuries right after he'd defeated Overhaul. That is a certain possibility me thinks. But how Izuku is reacting to that seems a bit uncertain.

Also, Eri is the cutest thing in this chapter. I mean, she always is. But this chapter she was especially cute (because she was happy pretty much all the time). Mirio gets second place for imitating Eri's movements.

I want OVA dedicated to the class B play.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

max and his wife jae actually got to play KH3.

lucky bastard. lol

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Mighty Member

Anyone hear of Welcome to Night Vale? Seems pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Anyone hear of Welcome to Night Vale? Seems pretty cool.
    It's a good series. Its sister series, Alice Isn't Dead is also pretty good, although a bit more serious than Night Vale.

well I have a Jojo / Dragon Ball hybrid RPG up Called Jojo Ball Z so if anyone is interested or curious please take a look.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I know I shouldn’t find this stuff amusing, and it’s overall been what you might call a ‘challenging’ weekend, but one thing my Dad said today while I was visiting him did make me chuckle afterwards.

And I blame Cthulhu.

He obviously gets confused with his words, and his sentences are sometimes fine, sometimes utter gibberish and sometimes perfectly fine if you can figure out how to replace the randomly-selected word he used for the one he was going for.

So today, talking about the management at the centre he’s being assessed at, he said “None of them have come to see me. Y’know... the octopus.”

Really, Dad? That’s the word you’re choosing?!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I know I shouldn’t find this stuff amusing, and it’s overall been what you might call a ‘challenging’ weekend, but one thing my Dad said today while I was visiting him did make me chuckle afterwards.

And I blame Cthulhu.

He obviously gets confused with his words, and his sentences are sometimes fine, sometimes utter gibberish and sometimes perfectly fine if you can figure out how to replace the randomly-selected word he used for the one he was going for.

So today, talking about the management at the centre he’s being assessed at, he said “None of them have come to see me. Y’know... the octopus.”

Really, Dad? That’s the word you’re choosing?!
    I will take responsibility for a bright moment in an otherwise bitter thing, if it works for you, Beadle.

I really just hope it goes as well as possible, man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I saw Deadpool 2 and I like it. I'll give it four out of five wolverines!
    My Forum check it out

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I putting my visitor messages page on this forum to use , and by that I meaning use it to promote my stuff because why the hell not.

My Forum check it out

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hmmm, Outer vs. Inner, I'd have to give it to the Outers there. Moon's obviously got the most hax, but either Pluto or Saturn ought to be able to fend her off long enough for the others to handle the core team, and then go for a dogpile if necessary.

My Forum check it out