Page 1483 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 48398313831433147314791480148114821483148414851486148714931533 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 23324
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's also pretty hard to compare fathers who weren't there cuz they were busy, to a father who literally fused his daughter to a dog because he wanted more government funding.
    But actual bad dads aren't in anime that are click-baity enough to get a response. Got to generate faux controversy for clicks.

I haven't watched the video myself but I think I'm fairly safe in that assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    But actual bad dads aren't in anime that are click-baity enough to get a response. Got to generate faux controversy for clicks.

I haven't watched the video myself but I think I'm fairly safe in that assumption.
    I haven't watched it either, but it's safe to assume that, yea. It's Screw Attack from the looks of it, plus they used pretty much 'the worst dad', as a thumbnail.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Goku's mentioned, but not actually on the list. His place is given to Naruto.
    That's really dumb.

Ignoring the debate regarding Goku's merits as a father because that's its own can of worms. But Naruto definitely does not deserve to be on such a list.

He's the leader of one of the five most important villages in the world, a responsibility that he's been going after for ever, and one of his kids can't deal with that since it means that Naruto has to focus his attention on other things besides his family and he hasn't figured out the balance between it all just yet. That does not make him a bad father. It makes him a flawed human, and people used to love Naruto for that.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of bad manga/anime dads, Endeavor is in a real bad place in the latest My Hero Academia chapter, though it's unrelated to his parenting skills.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That was real fun. Hope they'll get through the entire series.

Looking forward to their Shakespeare.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Quora is a neat place to see people's opinions and insights but lately been running into questions that really sounds like people are really not trying to pay attention to even the most basic of details.

"In Thor: Ragnarok, how did Surtur beat Hela when he couldn't beat Thor at the beginning? That doesn't make sense!"

...I literally face palmed upon reading that. That's just one of many examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Speaking of bad manga/anime dads, Endeavor is in a real bad place in the latest My Hero Academia chapter, though it's unrelated to his parenting skills.
    That sucks. High End ain't no joke.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That sucks. High End ain't no joke.
    Truth.

It'll be interesting if Aizawa gets to the site before High End bolts, just to see if he can erase multiple quirks in one person or not.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That the guy must have no idea what he's talking about?

Like, the worst thing Naruto has done is sending a clone to his daughter's birthday because he was dealing with world peace and an impending alien invasion. What a monster.
    i'd like to point out that i've not watched nor read boruto, outside of the gaiden, which................pretty much killed my interest in reading it. so i'm just going by what he said in the vid.

but................alien invasion? really?

just a spoiler, the number one on that list is peter griffin. and they showed a few things about him that even i didn't know. mostly because i've long since stopped watching family guy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    just a spoiler, the number one on that list is peter griffin. and they showed a few things about him that even i didn't know. mostly because i've long since stopped watching family guy.
    Family Guy is comedy series that specifically has Peter being a shitty person being a plot point as a source of "humour,"

Shouldn't even be in the same contention as a serious series like Naruto etc.

Extraordinary Member

i'd like to point out that i've not watched nor read boruto, outside of the gaiden, which................pretty much killed my interest in reading it. so i'm just going by what he said in the vid.

but................alien invasion? really?
    The Otsutsukis mostly come from the moon and whatnot.

So yeah. Whenever any of them attack it could be called an alien invasion.

Family Guy is comedy series that specifically has Peter being a shitty person being a plot point as a source of "humour,"

Shouldn't even be in the same contention as a serious series like Naruto etc.
    peter's still a pretty horrible father, especially when it comes to meg. part of the reason i just stopped watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The Otsutsukis mostly come from the moon and whatnot.

So yeah. Whenever any of them attack it could be called an alien invasion.
    .......i'm not even gonna ask.

Extraordinary Member

.......i'm not even gonna ask.
    Half of the Otsutsuki clan immigrated to the moon to guard the husk of the original Juubi. Simple as that.

For some reason I'm more ok with this than the time travelling super ghost that is Hagomoro.