Page 1484 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 48498413841434147414801481148214831484148514861487148814941534 ... LastLast
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Half of the Otsutsuki clan immigrated to the moon to guard the husk of the original Juubi. Simple as that.

For some reason I'm more ok with this than the time travelling super ghost that is Hagomoro.
    see? this is why i didn't wanna ask!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and because vader passed this week, here's him and mick foley talking about the time he accidently ripped off his ear.

The Otsutsukis mostly come from the moon and whatnot.

So yeah. Whenever any of them attack it could be called an alien invasion.
    You're thinking of Kaguya's descendants. I'm talking about the ones who go from dimension to dimension to plant their trees and kill everyone. Extra-dimensional beings totally count as aliens.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You're thinking of Kaguya's descendants. I'm talking about the ones who go from dimension to dimension to plant their trees and kill everyone. Extra-dimensional beings totally count as aliens.
    Aren't Kinshinki and Momoshiki also Kaguya's descendents? What with them being named Otsutsuki? Or are there some other dimension travellers that I've missed?

Aren't Kinshinki and Momoshiki also Kaguya's descendents? What with them being named Otsutsuki? Or are there some other dimension travellers that I've missed?
    Hello there.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and because vader passed this week, here's him and mick foley talking about the time he accidently ripped off his ear.

Ah yeah...And how WCW's commentary team completely undersold that, pissing Mick off to the point he jumped ship to WWF.

...I need to borrow his biography again, fun reads.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hello there.
    Have you recently appeared in the Naruto spin off Boruto?

Have you recently appeared in the Naruto spin off Boruto?
    Probably. I lost track of what Japan is doing with me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cable/Deadpool 19 prob one of my fav issues of the series. Not as much humor as he two that come after it or as much action as the lead up, but it’s nice to see them bonding.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

They are Otsutsuki, but they aren't descended from Kaguya. They are from wherever Kaguya came from.

Basically, at some point in the past, Kaguya comes to Earth and **** happens. Many, many maaannny years later, Kinshiki and Momoshiki come and are like, "Kaguya what the **** did you do here? This is so not standard procedure." Basically, they (and the rest of the clan I guess) are the threat she was building the huge Zetsu army for.
    Last edited by Hazard; 06-22-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

They are Otsutsuki, but they aren't descended from Kaguya. They are from wherever Kaguya came from.
    Ah, I'd misunderstood that bit then.
    Basically, at some point in the past, Kaguya comes to Earth and **** happens. Many, many maaannny years later, Kinshiki and Momoshiki come and are like, "Kaguya what the **** did you do here? This is so not standard procedure." Basically, they (and the rest of the clan I guess) are the threat she was building the huge Zetsu army for.
    I knew that last part but...

*looks at the Zetsu army basically pulling even with the shinobi army until night falls*

*looks at Momoshiki and Kinshiki holding their own against end of series Naruto and Sasuke*

...I assume that Kaguya either was a bad planner (possible since she was cray cray) or that the Zetsu army was only going to be a distraction or something.

...I assume that Kaguya either was a bad planner (possible since she was cray cray) or that the Zetsu army was only going to be a distraction or something.
    It was the cray cray, definitely the cray cray.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This post made me chuckle. Good stuff!

also

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/po.../1100-6459957/

Jojo Part 5 anime adaption confirm!
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-22-2018 at 03:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Looks like MHA is getting another spin-off series, this time primarily starring the heroine's of Class 1A called My Heroine Academia.

And Cthulhu, why are you here? We had a deal, octopus: I offered to pay for your unlimited wi-fi privileges and free Meals-on-Wheels deliveries as long as you stay in your derelict city so I wouldn't be tempted to eat you.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!