Page 1519 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 51910191419146915091515151615171518151915201521152215231529 ... LastLast
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Just yesterday I discovered another perfect booty online. Say what you will about the ills of our internet culture, but there's never been a better era for the connoisseur of fine booty.
    dilly dilly, my good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Well if you want a change of topic, I guess there is how much Dreamworks' bare bones marketing for their Netflix shows annoys me.
    Voltron TLD, I'm okay with as far as the marketing is concerned. Its sheer popularity seems to compensate for it. (tries not to delve into the conversation about fandoms by complaining about its virulent fanbase). Trollhunters and the trilogy it's a part of, OTOH, definitely needs more prominent advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Thank you. Now, I won't have to commit needless murder in your names. Well, except for him. (holds up the hollowed skull of Cthulhu)
    mas
    (To Cthulhu Skull) You knew what it meant to make me acknowledge your existence or to exist at all in the same space/time frame as me, you masochistic morsel. You have only yourself to blame for depriving Nik of his most valued vessel.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-13-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that the person that burned her Bleach collection just threw it all into their bathroom and lit it on fire or something along those lines.
    I guess she heard Bleach was good at scouring out mold?

They are the most ridiculous things about any fandom really.
    I sometimes feel like an odd duck in that I have absolutely zero investment in people's romantic relationships, outside of the genres wherein the romance is the whole point of the story. I mean, I get why it's in there otherwise, but I've always been one of those guys that just wishes there was a lot less of it going on in fiction in general, because its just so shoehorned into so much stuff that would be better off without it wasting screen time.

That scene in the first episode, where that one girl can twirl and knock her opponents out with ass-strikes so fast they can't be seen, and the only clue that she did anything was the quick puff of air against her opponent's jaw?

That ain't super speed, that's just martial farts.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 07-13-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Voltron TLD, I'm okay with as far as the marketing is concerned. Its sheer popularity seems to compensate for it. (tries not to delve into the conversation about fandoms by complaining about its virulently toxic fanbase). Trollhunters and the trilogy it's a part of, OTOH, definitely needs more prominent advertisement.
    Just recently discovered Trollhunters myself and am close to the end of season 1.

It's a lot of fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    That scene in the first episode, where that one girl can twirl and knock her opponents out with ass-strikes so fast they can't be scene? And the only clue that she did anything was the quick puff of air against her opponent's jaw?

That ain't super speed, that's just martial farts.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Yeah, that one. I can see why they fight over water, it's so they can wash off the smell after their defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Yeah, that one. I can see why they fight over water, it's so they can wash off the smell after their defeat.
    The technique you're thinking about is Butt Smell. It's an illusion technique that works by spreading the butt smell from special herbs that causes the opponent to hallucinate. It can even cause an explosion if there's just one tiny spark.

It's shows up in the Manga. Chapter 134.

Interestingly, it's also explained early in the Manga that contestants have died in Keijo, whether from hitting their head on the land when going down or drowning, something that's only brought up in the Anime after the boob hypnosis incident.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The technique you're thinking about is Butt Smell. It's an illusion technique that works by spreading the butt smell from special herbs that causes the opponent to hallucinate. It can even cause an explosion if there's just one tiny spark.

It's shows up in the Manga. Chapter 134.

Interestingly, it's also explained early in the Manga that contestants have died in Keijo, whether from hitting their head on the land when going down or drowning, something that's only brought up in the Anime after the boob hypnosis incident.
    This is why I can never hate truly Manga.

The Japanese-style of story craft may not make any goddamned sense sometimes, but man, when they have an idea, they fucking commit.

Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Gorgeous, though I'm really questioning if those whitened veins on his chest are actually distorted spider legs.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You had nothing to do with Broly and we both know it. Taking a character who was a mix of the Hulk and Doomsday and giving him a new origin, personality(possibly) and a more coherent motivation to be a sadistic asshole is too tame for you. Dragon Ball Heroes seems more like the type of chaotic madness that I would expect of you.

And yes, fandoms are horrible. All of them. And no, there are no exceptions, so shut up. Now, can we please move on to more pleasant topics that don't encourage me to become a raging misanthrope?
    I mean I totally did.

Dragonball M, has given me a newfound love for Dragonball. (Mostly cuz I'm making it up as a goooo.)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Damn that looks pretty spot on. I hope he ends up fightimg all of the wacky 90s symbiote villains.