Page 1527 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 52710271427147715171523152415251526152715281529153015311537 ... LastLast
Results 22,891 to 22,905 of 23324
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post

Ah, i think maybe one? Id have to look it up. I might still have some character notes somewhere.
    Thank you, that is appreciated.

On a more general note I got on discord almost a month ago and it is too wild for a guy like me.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Anima players: Post in both games (and query answered Falcon!), though my post in Siriel's game is a Tasha-Foggily-Muses post (I don't have much of anything else to do right now!).

Also, call for rolls from Subby and Beadle in my game. ^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 07-18-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Some responses up on my Anima game for those playing; sorry, Beadle, but nothing fun for you.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Edit: Never mind.

ADHD kicks in while posting and by the time I remember what I was doing, you’ve already made the post an irrelevance, Sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    this is so one sided it isn't funny

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Edit: Never mind.

ADHD kicks in while posting and by the time I remember what I was doing, you’ve already made the post an irrelevance, Sharp.
    wat

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    wat

*limit dance*
    I was posting to tell you that I rolled. And by the time I focused enough to remember to do it, you’d already told me the result.

Ahhh, it grows clear. Gotcha.

Honestly, you didn't miss much. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Ahhh, it grows clear. Gotcha.

Honestly, you didn't miss much. ^_^
    This will change!

I swear it!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

I've started prepping for Devil May Cry 5 by playing the HD Collection of the first 3 games in the series on my PS3.

And wow, the first game is old. Like, it's not bad but yeah, this is an old game and it shows. It's charming.

Also, the audio comes out too fast in the cut scenes, so there are segments where everything is just quiet. It's kinda hilarious.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've started prepping for Devil May Cry 5 by playing the HD Collection of the first 3 games in the series on my PS3.

And wow, the first game is old. Like, it's not bad but yeah, this is an old game and it shows. It's charming.

Also, the audio comes out too fast in the cut scenes, so there are segments where everything is just quiet. It's kinda hilarious.
    You mentioned the audio mixing in DMC1, the rules say I have to post this now.

Line of the century.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You mentioned the audio mixing in DMC1, the rules say I have to post this now.

Line of the century.
    I look forward to that being made even more awkward with the audio weirdness I'm experiencing.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.