Page 1532 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 53210321432148215221528152915301531153215331534153515361542 ... LastLast
Results 22,966 to 22,980 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

Abother great colorspread here. And of Luffy's gonna be extremely blunt lol. Nice to see him an Zoro interact for the first time in a while. With the reveal that the Tengu is a swordsmith, I'm betting Zoro might just get a new blade here. I think he'll return Ryuuma's sword to Wano, once it's freed up.

Hawkins looks like he's trying to start a fight. Either he's testing the Straw Hats or Kaido's completely broken his spirit. Cool that he's riding what looks like a Kirin?

If they do end up fighting, it'll be interesting to see what Luffy...attempts do with a katana....probably just end up hurting himself lol.
    there is a 99% chance of luffy doing something very stupid with that blade. lol.

and i can't wait to find out how that girl will react when she finds out that ace is luffy's brother.

Extraordinary Member

Ahh Luffy, as delicate as a bull in a china shop.

It's been so long since he and Zoro got to meet up and bro out, I especially love this bit.

Zoro: There's lots of animals around here. Just hunt and eat as much as you want.

Luffy: I've been told that they're all poisonous though.

Zoro: ...that explains that stomach ache I've been feeling recently.

Heh, idiots. And Zoro trying to speak ye old japanese is adorable.

Hawkins and his goons are ready to throw down (I'm surprised that Luffy seems to recognise the guy) and Luffy's gonna try to use a sword even though he, by his own admission, sucks at it. That'll be neat.

The latest issue of East of West has me feeling some type of way. Knew it was gonna happen, but the way it was done still hurt my soul. Goodnight sweet prince
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Ah Zoro and Luffy back together, and Zoro just getting an upset stomach from eating literal poison is classic

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Darnit! Horikoshi is such a freaking tease with the Dabi-thing!

Miruko got to show off a bit and we got a nice double twist towards the end there.

Not sure where we're going next.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Ah Zoro and Luffy back together, and Zoro just getting an upset stomach from eating literal poison is classic
    Luffy's immune to most poisons, so maybe he'd be just fine.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just found out that geno samuel's channel got delete due to his "chris-chan" documentary be flagged as "bullying". as a watcher of that series, it's in no way bullying or calling for bullying of chris chan. it's a unbiased look into the history of the guy and all the things he's done and/or all the things done to him.

honestly, the series made me feel bad for chris, almost to the point of tears at how far people were willing to go to troll him.

Zim Returns.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone know where I can find some good Kamen Rider Respect Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Zim Returns.
    Yes Please.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

well that was unexpected

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!