Page 1552 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 552105214521502154215481549155015511552155315541555 LastLast
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the biggest fighting game tournament has begun. it's that time again. time for EVO: DAY 1

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the biggest fighting game tournament has begun. it's that time again. time for EVO: DAY 1
    Unfortunately the SFV stream keeps fucking up B/.

Ah well, at least Fighterz is on...

Alright cool, it seems to be fixed now.

that's my problem with evo. there is so much to watch over 3 days. but right now, i'm watching fighterz. a lot of cells and vegetas here.

and sonicfox is playing fused zamasu. been wanted to see him played at this level.

Yeah, I don't usually try and watch all the tournaments from the beginning since there's too much...but I've got a pretty light weekend so I figured I'd try and catch a lil bit of everything.

As far as Fighterz goes, there are a few characters I don't see used very often that I wanna see utilized more...but we'll see how that goes.

right now, my picks are sonicfox, GO1, hookganggod and apologyman. any one of them could take the first EVO title for fighterz.

My Hero Academia 193:

Well, damn. This certainly took a turn, and it seems there's more to One For All that All Might isn't aware of. Also, did One For All just heal Izuku's damaged hand while doing minor damage to his room?

And is it me, or did one of the previous wielder's of One For All look like a hornless Hellboy?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    My Hero Academia 193:

Well, damn. This certainly took a turn, and it seems there's more to One For All that All Might isn't aware of.
    There is no way he isn't aware of it given how obvious it is that he was lying to Deku back then.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

I'm really liking Foreverking's team in DBZF.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Welp, with MvCi not getting a main stage slot and me flying out to Spain tomorrow, I'll be watching less stuff live this year.

Gotta get rid of them dubz.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Welp, with MvCi not getting a main stage slot and me flying out to Spain tomorrow, I'll be watching less stuff live this year.
    yeah. feels weird not having a marvel game on the main stage but i'm too invested in the DBFZ scene to not watch it this year.

With the original cast. I am having a raging mokkori right now. Plus it comes out in Japan the same week as our live-action adaptation, I sincerely hope I'll have two good City Hunter movies to look forward to (but the cynic in me is expecting only one, I'll let you guess which).

With the original cast. I am having a raging mokkori right now. Plus it comes out in Japan the same week as our live-action adaptation, I sincerely hope I'll have two good City Hunter movies to look forward to (but the cynic in me is expecting only one, I'll let you guess which).

yeah. feels weird not having a marvel game on the main stage but i'm too invested in the DBFZ scene to not watch it this year.
    Oh, I'm not boycotting or anything. I tried to make the transition from Marvel but DBZF has just never really held my attention as a game. The storylines in the scene have been fun, SonicFox vs GO1, Hookganggod winning Summit - Sajam did an excellent breakdown of the Japanese squads coming over to really rock the USA's **** on Ultrachen night before last so it's all good stuff.

But the game itself just doesn't enthral me when I watch it. Movement is too homogenised, matches take too long and all the characters feel a bit too similar to me. Maybe when Ginyu is recognised as top tier I'll find it more watchable.

I do hope DBFZ does well though. 2,500 entrants on a first year is really good!

I'll take my MvCi Top 4 and I'll be happy.