Page 1554 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 5541054145415041544155015511552155315541555 LastLast
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'd say that it's less of an understanding of Hawkins' powers and more of a "hey, I can do this weird **** too."
    I want to know about his weird-ass "card game" ****. Because there's no way a straw-based devil fruit allows you to essentially warp reality like he does with those cards of his.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there's a catherine scene?

huh. well, it is evo.
    Catherine is a really cool competitive game.

Evo 7 stream, for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I want to know about his weird-ass "card game" ****. Because there's no way a straw-based devil fruit allows you to essentially warp reality like he does with those cards of his.
    You say that, but there is a 'Paw' power that grants you high speed transport that borders on teleportation as well as the ability to transfer borderline esoteric abilities like pain from one person to another...

Plus his straw abilities already have a psychic/voodoo based connection given how it make can sacrifice his minions.

Not saying it can't be something else, but there is a precedent for standard seeming devil fruits doing some weird ****.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I'm thinking that it's a really advanced kind of observation haki and that he uses his cards as a focus for it. That's how he makes all his estimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm thinking that it's a really advanced kind of observation haki and that he uses his cards as a focus for it. That's how he makes all his estimates.
    The only outlier for that is the card he pulled that made one of his suboordinates attack another., but that's a good call. Either way, I'm sure it'll be explained soon enough.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yoooo. we got a krillin at evo!

Ah, looksl ike Tekken's just got started. Gonna have to jump around streams even more, I guess.

wow. the producer of dragonball fighterz is actually in the tournament.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If there were any doubts that CJA is currently the best in the world at MVCI, he just removed them.

And he says that a Japanese player called Cross is better than him. A lot of ceiling to go in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If there were any doubts that CJA is currently the best in the world at MVCI, he just removed them.

And he says that a Japanese player called Cross is better than him. A lot of ceiling to go in this game.
    i'm just glad the game lives. tired of people saying it's dead.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The only outlier for that is the card he pulled that made one of his suboordinates attack another., but that's a good call. Either way, I'm sure it'll be explained soon enough.
    Oh yeah, that happened. And it was weird.

Regardless, I'm ready for whatever silly straw/fortune telling powers Oda has in store.

Also, I wonder if we'll get a Supernova vs Supernova situation this arc, specifically if Luffy, Law and Kid will take on Hawkins, Apoo and Drake in three on three fight.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

whoa. hookganggod, one of the favorites to win the tournament, just got knocked into losers.

by a ginyu player.