Page 161 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 611111511571581591601611621631641651712112616611161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 23324
    Extraordinary Member

Huh, team CRDL made it past round 1.

spoilers:
    Then they met Penny.
    end of spoilers

Fight heavy episode with an odd pair for Weiss and Yang to take on. It was fun.

And I've realised that I totally ship Ruby/Penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Huh, team CRDL made it past round 1.

spoilers:
    Then they met Penny.
    end of spoilers

Fight heavy episode with an odd pair for Weiss and Yang to take on. It was fun.

And I've realised that I totally ship Ruby/Penny.
    Okay, wow. That opening fight of the episode was just mean.

Lot of blitzing in this episode. Both Rainbow Brite and Weiss got their blitzing on and Trumpet Guy can clone himself.

And what was with that evil smile on P-Money's face at the end?

Cinder continues to be eeeeeevil.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Take Notes, Barry.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Dammit, they're Kingdom Hearts-ing FF7-R into a multi-part series. I hope to god that just means it's going to be split into separate discs like the old days. I do not want to wait every couple of years to complete the story of a single game.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Dammit, they're Kingdom Hearts-ing FF7-R into a multi-part series. I hope to god that just means it's going to be split into separate discs like the old days. I do not want to wait every couple of years to complete the story of a single game.
    It's that or it'll be DLC.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticNyx View Post
    First time playing a pen and paper rpg, and in the first session we've sidetracked from our main objective to smuggle ship parts from space pirates, ended up hacking their database to embezzle some of said ship parts, and ended up accidentally leaving traces for them to track later.

I'm wondering why I didn't try pen and paper sooner.
    Fun stuff. What system?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Hope it comes out for Xbox1.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Hope it comes out for Xbox1.
    It's only been announced for PS4 for now, but that may change. I'm looking to buy a PS4 myself sometime this month now that there are games that I'm actually interested in playing being released for that console. I may purchase an Xbox One next year.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

It's only been announced for PS4 for now, but that may change. I'm looking to buy a PS4 myself sometime this month now that there are games that I'm actually interested in playing being released for that console. I may purchase an Xbox One next year.
    You know, I had a PS4 and a WiiU, but had to sell both to make food/cable money (not at the same time, though), and the one I miss is the WiiU, cause it has a lot more games I want to play/played and liked. Super Mario 3D Land, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros U, New Super Mario Bros U/Super Luigi U, Captain Toad, Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, etc.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I'm around sometimes NeuroticNyx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Fun stuff. What system?
    Good to see ya again, Sharp!

Well, it's called Stars Without Number.

Lore is pretty neat. Basically humans discovered warp speed, and invented the spike drive. With it, they expanded into space, and the travel affected some humans causing them to mutate and gain psychic abilities.
    Long story short, humans expand across the galaxy, then there's this cataclysmic event that wipes out all the psychics that existed at the time and because travel became heavily dependent on psychics, travel is cut off and the core worlds like Earth are cut off from the rest of the sectors. Civilization is plunged into a dark age and by the time the game starts, civilization is starting to heal up a bit, though all the planets are separate governments and factions now.

Calc-wise I really have nothing to compare it to since this is my first time in a DnD-esque campaign. We've been using roll20 since the group is held together long distance.

I hear the way armor is calculated in SwN is a bit unusual compared to something like DnD though, because the higher armor class something is, the worse it is. When you roll to hit you add the enemy's armor class on to increase the chances of a hit, so less armor class is actually better.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Well, hopefully the 7 remake will still keep a solid story and good RPG elements.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticNyx View Post
    Good to see ya again, Sharp!
    Hey, Forgotten! :)

Interesting. Looked it up, sounds like a spiffy setting. :D And it sounds like you're having fun, which is the important thing.
    Why are we here?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Well, hopefully the 7 remake will still keep a solid story and good RPG elements.
    The story, side-squests, and the like will be the same according to Kitase's twitter. It's just that the sheer size of the game takes up a huge amount of dataspace. Especially since they intend on expanding the towns. Hell, Nomura even assured us that we'll definitely see Tranny Cloud.

I'm just hoping that if they're making episodic entries, the episodes are huge in scale. Like I said, I think they plan on formatting it much like it was on PS1.

One of the differences is the gameplay, which will be more like an Action RPG but still retain strong strategy elements. So, it's not going to be like Kingdom Hearts or FFXV.

The story, side-squests, and the like will be the same according to Kitase's twitter. It's just that the sheer size of the game takes up a huge amount of dataspace. Especially since they intend on expanding the towns. Hell, Nomura even assured us that we'll definitely see Tranny Cloud.

I'm just hoping that if they're making episodic entries, the episodes are huge in scale. Like I said, I think they plan on formatting it much like it was on PS1.

One of the differences is the gameplay, which will be more like an Action RPG but still retain strong strategy elements. So, it's not going to be like Kingdom Hearts or FFXV.
    Just as long as that dumb Leader System from FF13 doesn't show up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator