Page 355 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 2553053453513523533543553563573583593654054558551355 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey, sometimes that's how it is. Especially if they didn't treat you the way you deserved.
    Yeah it was just really crappy there. Despite different departments wanted me the higher ups decided to keep me in my crappy position.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Yeah it was just really crappy there. Despite different departments wanted me the higher ups decided to keep me in my crappy position.
    Yea, no reason at all to stay at a place that doesn't respect you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Guys, remind me, has The Major's mother ever shown up in Ghost?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...hell-character

In the Arise version, her mother and her father are held in a type of stasis (adopted parents, I think, but still).

In SAC, she survived a plane crash IIRC, where her parents died.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

FFXV , Kingsglaive and Brotherhood

FFXV won the Best RPG at E3 award

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/winners.html

the anime Brotherhood has been met with positive reception from fans and new followers. the CG Movie Kingsglaive has been met with positive reception on it's early premiere in Japan from what I read on the net and reviews from Japan are looking good. the movie was well received in Japan. I predict Kingsglaive is going to be the number one movie at the box office in Japan.

https://filmarks.com/detail/47684

Kingsglaive has a 4.4 on the site while Advent Children has a 3.5 on the site.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    FFXV won the Best RPG at E3 award.
    Better than Pokémon Sun and Moon? I'm SO SHOCKED!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

the nominees for Best RPG at E3 2016 were 1 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided , 2 Final Fantasy XV , 3 South Park: The Fractured But Whole , 4 Tyrrany, and 5 Persona 5. FFXV was giving the award based on what the judges played which was the first 2 hours of the final game not the Titan Demo. from looking at FFXV official forums at the Japan expo Titan Demo had 50 Kiosks and the waiting queue was 30 minutes long . in comparison FFXII at the Japan Expo only had 8 playable Kiosks and 5 minutes of waiting queue .

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rashidooooo!

I like the work put into this.

the nominees for Best RPG at E3 2016 were 1 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided , 2 Final Fantasy XV , 3 South Park: The Fractured But Whole , 4 Tyrrany, and 5 Persona 5. FFXV was giving the award based on what the judges played which was the first 2 hours of the final game not the Titan Demo. from looking at FFXV official forums at the Japan expo Titan Demo had 50 Kiosks and the waiting queue was 30 minutes long . in comparison FFXII at the Japan Expo only had 8 playable Kiosks and 5 minutes of waiting queue .
    I loved every single Deus Ex game. The detail, the myraid story and gameplay choices, the thousand and one conspiracy theories come to life, the machinations, they were all incredible games. If they'd just pay a little more attention to fleshing out their already interesting characters, crafting stories that have as much focus on the people as the plot, I'd have put any of them on the level of Bioware's absolute best.

the adventures of Team Ash continues this October.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-09-2016 at 01:08 AM.

FFXV , Kingsglaive and Brotherhood

FFXV won the Best RPG at E3 award

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/winners.html

the anime Brotherhood has been met with positive reception from fans and new followers. the CG Movie Kingsglaive has been met with positive reception on it's early premiere in Japan from what I read on the net and reviews from Japan are looking good. the movie was well received in Japan. I predict Kingsglaive is going to be the number one movie at the box office in Japan.

https://filmarks.com/detail/47684

Kingsglaive has a 4.4 on the site while Advent Children has a 3.5 on the site.
    They forgot to include the side-scroller "A King's Tale" in there, featuring Noctis' dad when he was younger.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Ruby loves Weiss... and attention.

Silly Ren, you can't out-tag Nora. ...really hope we get more focus on these two in the next season.

Extraordinary Member

New trailer for One Piece: Gold contains lots of fighting.

If I'm seeing correctly then Rob Lucci will be taking on Sabo. It probably won't get much focus but damn. That's pretty awesome.