Page 357 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 2573073473533543553563573583593603613674074578571357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Toriyama revealed in an interview that Bibidi did not actually create Buu. Instead, Buu has existed since times immemorial and went through cycles of hibernation. Over time, he absorbed mankind's evil which apparently changed him into the crazy Kid Buu.

Babidi's dad then figured out how to forcefully seal him and wake him up at will. He used this to spread his reign of terror through the universe.
    Man, the show is practically screaming now about how much it hates humanity.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

On a minor related note, the preview shows us that the History of Trunks special is still canon to the series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

After watching the new episode of Re:Zero, I think it's safe to say we have a rival for Guts in the contest of "whose life is more fucked up?" in Subaru. And while I'm on that topic, DAMN YOU BETELGEUSE!!! I HOPE YOU GET DEVOURED BY SANDWORMS FOR WHAT YOU DID REM, RAM AND THOSE VILLAGERS, YOU EVIL BLUE-BEARD LOOKALIKE SONUVABITCH!

BETELGEUSE!!! (Shakes fists in the air in impotent rage)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I just love the look on trunks face at 0:07 he's like WTF that's to Gohan.

most embarrassing moment in Future Trunks life seeing Gohan as the great Saiyaman.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Man, the show is practically screaming now about how much it hates humanity.
    ...is it wrong?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Future Trunks : hey piccolo i just saw the most embarrassing thing ever!

Piccolo: let me guess you saw Gohan as the Great Sayiaman?

Future Trunks: yeah it's the most embarrassing thing i saw in my life.

Piccolo : i know how you feel Trunks i've been there. So what to get some liqour to wash the image away?

Future trunks: yeah i don't want that image in my head.

Vegeta : you two talking about Gohan? what a joke of a sayian even Nappa is less embressing than that excuse for a sayian.

Krilln: yeah i know how you feel too Trunks.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-11-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So Brock Lesnar steps in the octagon for the first time in 5 years, looks better than he has in 6 years, and promptly beats the 7th ranked fighter in the world via unanimous decision

Word was in his last two fights where he lost he was still suffering lingering effects from his earlier illness and surgery and if he's fighting this well now I'd be inclined to believe it.
    I'll wait and see how he does against someone who isn't worried about his takedowns. While Hunt is good he was a very winnable fight for Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...is it wrong?
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 07-11-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...is it wrong?
    Well, in that universe, humanity's collective hatred gave birth to a pink Eldritch horror that destroyed numerous worlds, sooooo...maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, in that universe, humanity's collective hatred gave birth to a pink Eldritch horror that destroyed numerous worlds, sooooo...maybe?
    Except Beerus exists in the same universe, and he's a huge dick who destroys worlds for insanely petty reasons which have nothing to do with humanity. In fact, interacting with humans (and Goku, a human-raised Saiyan) is making him LESS of a huge dick. Especially compared to his twin brother from humanity-free Universe 6 (the Dragonball series takes place in Universe 7).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Well, to be fair, Bulma did design it. The goofy poses and over-the-top "heroic" voice is all him, though.

Except Beerus exists in the same universe, and he's a huge dick who destroys worlds for insanely petty reasons which have nothing to do with humanity. In fact, interacting with humans (and Goku, a human-raised Saiyan) is making him LESS of a huge dick. Especially compared to his twin brother from humanity-free Universe 6 (the Dragonball series takes place in Universe 7).
    Point. Then again, Goku Black is supposed to be tangling with Beerus and Champa in the future(even Zeno), so there will some retribution coming there.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis