Page 451 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 3514014414474484494504514524534544554615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 23324
    Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

gameplay in the vein of Old school 2D beat em ups like TMNT Turtles in Time and Double Dragon.
    Seems like just a little bit of a weird choice to me because MMPR already had one of those kinds of games - and it was pretty good - but this game looks like an improvement so I'm not going to complain. Good way to drum up hype for the remake.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Extraordinary Member

Woohoo!

Apparently you can transfer your PC from Xenoverse 1 on PS3/Xbox 360 to Xenoverse 2 on PS4/Xbox One. But they're not playable apparently. Mixen emotions about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Seems like just a little bit of a weird choice to me because MMPR already had one of those kinds of games - and it was pretty good - but this game looks like an improvement so I'm not going to complain. Good way to drum up hype for the remake.
    Speaking of which,

Some nifty feats already and we get our first glimpse at Rita and the suits.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

why am i playing this game? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And Cthulhu's human counterpart fails again.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of which,

Huh, that was way different from what I was expecting for the first trailer.

But not in a bad way. I mean, it's called a teaser trailer for a reason and this is teasing us by not revealing the full suits, zords or any of the big showy stuff that made me love the show as a kid. They're saving all that for the big proper trailer.

And I do like what we get here. It's an introduction to the main cast, and I am intrigued by this take on the whole "teenagers with attitude" bit. The tone is darker and more serious than the show, but it does have a nice contemporary sense of humor mixed in there along with some honestly cool music. And this menacing version of Rita Repulsa is growing on me, she has cool line there.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing and I think that this could be a fun modern take on the franchise. Really looking forward to it.

Speaking of which,

Indeed, I like how they were apparently modified as human beings before they gained their morphers.

Also, love the Season finale for MLP. It had some good character development moments and led to a nice turning point for an antagonistic force. It's also very refreshing to see characters outside of the Mane Six save the world for a change, especially when those characters happen to be former villains.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-08-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Also, love the Season finale for MLP. It had some good character development moments and led to a nice turning point for an antagonistic force. It's also very refreshing to see characters outside of the Mane Six save the world for a change, especially when those characters happen to be former villains.
    The ragtag team premise is always fun, and it was a nice ragtag team. But I'm still not really onboard with Starlight Glimmer in general.

You know who I'd like to see save the day? Celestia. She's never gotten the attention or character development Luna's gotten and basically every time she faces the big threat of the season she's jobbed out, this time she was apparently taken out by some average changlings off screen. Celestia just really needs some love in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And Cthulhu's human counterpart fails again.
    I mean I hate RWBY so I tend to avoid it like the plague, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean I hate RWBY so I tend to avoid it like the plague, really.
    That's fair. Now--(charges up his proton pack and blasts Cthulhu)

~Ghostbusting makes me goooood~

Speaking of which,

Damn good trailer, I'm more interested in this than I thought I'd be.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

damn! how far can the final battle of toriko get? it passed planet busting a while back.

Extraordinary Member

Dragon Ball Super: Damn, it's been some time since we saw Goku get that pissed. Unfortuntely it didn't get him that far. Let's see if it works better for Trunks.

Black and Zamasu should really stop pissing off the saiyans. It usually doesn't end well for the receiving party.

theme for Future Trunks

Black and Zamasu are basically right it's all of Trunk's fault.

butterfly effect rule
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-09-2016 at 03:34 AM.