Page 512 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250850951051151251351451551652256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well he was commanding the USS ben sisko's motherfucking pimp hand. but sadly, he wasn't sisko so it wasn't as bad ass.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I also enjoy how Chuck sums up how the end of Star Trek Generations, which should have been two of Starfleets greatest captains joining forces...To being more like Picard screws up to the point he needed Kirk to bail him out of the mess.

well he was commanding the USS ben sisko's motherfucking pimp hand. but sadly, he wasn't sisko so it wasn't as bad ass.
    Indeed...And this before Worf really ups his badass credentials.

Clementine Returns!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

after a bit of a break, here is the next duel of the master tournament. and it's a rematch from the anime!

yuya (ARC-V) vs. kite (zeXel/ARC-V)

Read the Worst X-man Ever comic and...Yeah, it's amusing in the dark humor of a teenager joining the X-Men and was liking the idea since it's better than being a nobody in his regular life...Then he finds out his power is summed up as this:

spoilers:

Beast: Mr. Hoskins, after some testing, we believe you have the power to create a massive explosion. You're basically a human firework.

Bailey: (excited) Oh my god, that's awesome-

Beast: Thing is...You can only use it once since you'll end up in millions of pieces soon after.

Bailey: (confused) ...Wait, you mean like I can't magically reform myself?

Beast: Nope, you'll just be deader than dead...No ifs or buts.

Bailey: (upon realizing that even his father's power, to fry eggs on his chest, is still better than this) ....Dude, this sucks.
    end of spoilers

And boy did this parody went out of its way to remind us being part of the X-Men...Kinda sucks. I mean in its own dark humor sort of way. All in all, enjoyed it.

Huh.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Huh.
    Yup, it's all making sense now. -_-
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

after a bit of a break, here is the next duel of the master tournament. and it's a rematch from the anime!

yuya (ARC-V) vs. kite (zeXel/ARC-V)

Nice Coat.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Read the Worst X-man Ever comic and...Yeah, it's amusing in the dark humor of a teenager joining the X-Men and was liking the idea since it's better than being a nobody in his regular life...Then he finds out his power is summed up as this:

spoilers:

Beast: Mr. Hoskins, after some testing, we believe you have the power to create a massive explosion. You're basically a human firework.

Beast: Thing is...You can only use it once since you'll end up in millions of pieces soon after.

Bailey: (upon realizing that even his father's power, to fry eggs on his chest, is still better than this) ....Dude, this sucks.
    end of spoilers

And boy did this parody went out of its way to remind us being part of the X-Men...Kinda sucks. I mean in its own dark humor sort of way. All in all, enjoyed it.
    Agreed. And the ending was a blast.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    whose coat? :P

spoilers:

end of spoilers

Being a superhero period in the Marvel universe kinda sucks. If people aren't pissed you're not helping them, they're pissed that you ARE helping them.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

...The fact that my Dad just turned 70 this week and almost left home this year (thankfully, he came back the same day after a talk on the phone from my mother when they cleared up their....Rather serious misunderstanding the night before) really made finding this clip by chance something to cry about on my end (well, more so than usual).

...The fact that my Dad just turned 70 this week and almost left home this year (thankfully, he came back the same day after a talk on the phone from my mother when they cleared up their....Rather serious misunderstanding the night before) really made finding this clip by chance something to cry about on my end (well, more so than usual).
    tony todd is a awesome actor.

Extraordinary Member

I've reached the third island in Pokemon Sun. At this point my starter pokemon and my Lycanroc have guaranteed spots on my team all the way to the finale.

For the rest I'm still weighing my options. Alolan Raichu or Charjabug that's yet to become a Vikavolt, Wishiwashi or whatever Wimpod evolves into. I'll probably put my Alolan Grimer in the box, even though I kinda love him and he has my favourite nickname out of all my current Mons in the game.

I'm having fun.