Page 515 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 1541546550551151251351451551651751851952556561510151515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 23324
    Extraordinary Member

Woho! Teaser for My Hero Academia season 2!!!

Lion-O Roars his way into SF5 sorry I mean Akuma.

completely new animation for the Shun Goku Satsu

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    This is the most fun franchise in the MCU, can't wait

Edit: That said, why is Mantis speaking in the first person? Damn it you had one job Marvel. On top of all the other jobs.

Edit: Giant space squid a relative of yours Chtulu?
    Ah yea.

My nephew... Bill. He's not too bright, that one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Word. Best actor and character on the show.
    Loved especially his laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Std6rkiwQ
    spoilers:

Mahershala Ali somehow both filled the room and gave an understated performance at the same time. Incredible performance from start to finish. And Cottonmouth had depth, charm and humanity while also being utterly ruthless and wrathful.
    end of spoilers

This is finally out on PS4

God FFXV, just let me off for a few minutes! You don't rule my life! When I actually beat this game, I'll kill Cthulhu for whatever dark pact he forged with the forces of Square to create you!

I've spent more hours building up my party with sidequests and free-roaming than I have actually advancing through the story. And the story is amazing so far, but I'm only at my sixth Royal Arm because all I want to do is drive/hike/choco-ride around in this world, fight monsters and take people's requests. The only time I can remember putting this many hours into a FF game and not wanting to stop was FF7 and FF10.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

this one is gonna be a slobber-knocker!

yugo (ARC-V) vs. crow (5DS/ARC-V)

SF5 is the first time ever that Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu has been completely overhaul in the animation department. before in previous Street Fighter games Akuma's Sun Goku Satsu look pretty much the same.

SF5 is the first time ever that Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu has been completely overhaul in the animation department. before in previous Street Fighter games Akuma's Sun Goku Satsu look pretty much the same.

capcom cup was this past weekend. a bloody tournament.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    God FFXV, just let me off for a few minutes! You don't rule my life! When I actually beat this game, I'll kill Cthulhu for whatever dark pact he forged with the forces of Square to create you!

I've spent more hours building up my party with sidequests and free-roaming than I have actually advancing through the story. And the story is amazing so far, but I'm only at my sixth Royal Arm because all I want to do is drive/hike/choco-ride around in this world, fight monsters and take people's requests. The only time I can remember putting this many hours into a FF game and not wanting to stop was FF7 and FF10.
    In other words, they're finally making Final Fantasy games again. Only took them 15 years. But damned if I didn't spend 12 hours straight playing it earlier today. It helps that on top of the game world being stupid-huge, it's also gorgeous and (thus far) well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this one is gonna be a slobber-knocker!
    I don't think you're allowed to use that unless you throw a BAH GAWD, KING in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    In other words, they're finally making Final Fantasy games again. Only took them 15 years. But damned if I didn't spend 12 hours straight playing it earlier today. It helps that on top of the game world being stupid-huge, it's also gorgeous and (thus far) well thought out.

I don't think you're allowed to use that unless you throw a BAH GAWD, KING in there somewhere.
    as a member of "riff down live" i can use any of JR's catch-phrases. :P

derek alexander, formally the happy video game nerd, looks at "mighty no. 9" and what happened with it's trouble development.