Page 563 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 634635135535595605615625635645655665675736136631063 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I've been looking for something worth reading lately, so Thanks!
    Here is is on comixology. Looks like with their unlimited program you can read the first 22 some issues for free that make up "season one." After the second "season" it ended and relaunced as Lost Light here. It's largely just for marketing, as the story is uninterrupted, just under a new title.

Between seasons one and two was the Dark Cybertron Event, but, honestly, just read a synopsis, it wasn't that good, but has one major event at the very end that kinda defines the series going forward.

Anyway, excuse the pimping of it, it's a series I love and try to share whenever I can. Hope ya enjoy if ya check it out.
    I hope you're well beyond merely functioning.
    Not much more these days, sadly. But I'm getting by a day at a time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Wait... there are people that still watch shows on actual television who are under the age of 60?
    Yes, amazingly enough.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Wait... there are people that still watch shows on actual television who are under the age of 60?
    Still the way I watch 80% of my shows.

I know.

Shocking.

Not live, obviously. Most stuff is still saved from its regular TV slot to my Sky+ box and watched from there (I don't want to have to sit through endless ads, dammit), but it at least starts out as a regularly-scheduled TV show.

Dammit, Medici - Masters of Florence had the potential to be an incredible show. The actors generally do great jobs, wonderful score, breathtaking set design and excellent Florentine politics. But the lengths the writers go to to manufacture family drama in the show just make the characters look utterly foolish, even when they're clearly not supposed to be. Incredible first half of a season, tortured last third except for the last episode managing to salvage something. I started watching this show to see a masterful family fight with other masterful families for political control, not to see a bunch of morons destroy themselves.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

time for the semi-finals!

yuya vs. yugo

spoilers:
    Kratos wins.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

spoilers:
    Kratos wins.
    end of spoilers
    Bullshit.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

It's the little things in life.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The answer is no. In fact, having just watched through super, I'm leaning towards Abridged Goku in no way being an exaggeration in any respect. In fact, he's outright a better husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Alright cool. I noticed we have a new player, as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    We do indeed. It's a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    We have? Cool!
    Really? Who is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    well I say he is genius at combat ( bodily-kinesthetic intelligence ) his rematch with Hit pretty much shows this. he's able to figure out how Hit is attacking in their rematch. in fact bodily-kinesthetic intelligence is the one area Goku pretty much excels at. he's a example of the Idiot Savant.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Eh, I tend to agree with Masako on a majority of his points. While Super did hit him with the idiot stick a few times(especially in the Future Trunks arc), Goku has always possessed good 'practical'intelligence even if he isn't book smart.

In fact, he's outright a better husband.
    To be fair; Chi Chi isn't either a good wife, or a good mother. So she really doesn't deserve a decent husband.

And I don't see how Abridged Goku is any better than canon Goku really.
    Last edited by Cody; 01-04-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral