Page 6 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast

Did anyone else here see the Live-Rifftrax of the movie Santa Claus? It was absolutely hilarious and stood up well compared to the previous MST3k beating it received.

The short about kids making bizarre Sugar sculptures was also unexpected and had me nearly rolling in the aisles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Oh yes there is Tami. Guy1 posted links of Kenshin vs Sanosuke (i think name, with the giant sword) on here.

Fun Fact: Sanosuke did in fact use the Zanbatou again in the Manga during the Jinchu Arc.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Fun Fact: Sanosuke did in fact use the Zanbatou again in the Manga during the Jinchu Arc.
    My memory's a bit hazy, but I recall that he had finally just got it back (with giant staples in the sword and everything) and never got to use it since it broke again when he used it block a cannon shot.

Despite knowing better, I still feel like Momotaros is going to pop out of nowhere considering Takeru Satoh is Kenshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    My memory's a bit hazy, but I recall that he had finally just got it back (with giant staples in the sword and everything) and never got to use it since it broke again when he used it block a cannon shot.

Despite knowing better, I still feel like Momotaros is going to pop out of nowhere considering Takeru Satoh is Kenshin.
    Yeah, but after it broke in half, he used half of it to try and destroy Inui's gauntlets, only for what was left of it to shatter into pieces. As Sanosuke put it: "Zanbatou died for nothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Okay, I'm feeling I need to remake some of the Respect Threads I put together before.

Current ones I'm considering are:

- Hokuto no Ken speed breakdown with more scans this time.
    - Tekken Chinmi.
    - The Zatch Bell Mega Respect Thread.
    - Maybe some Air Gear stuff, Kazu at least...?

Any thoughts as to what people would like to see?
    Bring back the Akira Respect Thread. Certain characters on this forum were making some questionable assumptions about Tetsuro's power level, and they need to be quelled. It would also be nice to have God of Highschool, One-Punch Man, and Boku no Hero Academia threads around here. Also, and I'm derping here, but did we ever start the Nanatsu no Taizai thread on the CBR, old or New?

With Xrd's release nearly here and the new action-packed cutscenes to go along with it, I'm thinking of reviving the Guilty Gear Respect thread that Knightosis started at the old CBR, though with more complete information (thanks to Gear Project and the Dustloop forums) on the games, manga, Drama CDs, character short stories and novels. Haven't decided since there's a lot to cover and I'm notoriously lazy.

EDIT: Whoa, noticed some horrible typos here.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-05-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

God of Highschool is on the list, that series needs so much more respect and ubiquity.

An Akira respect thread is a little tricky because my elder sister has all our copies of the books. I'm sure I could put something together for Tetsuo though...

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

As far as Nanatsu no Taizai goes, I did some brief primer posts for Ban and King. There was no actual thread though.

hey are short tournaments allowed anymore? Bac

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    hey are short tournaments allowed anymore? Bac
    Random Scenario threads that aren't even rumbles apparently allowed, don't see why not when tournament is actually a series of rumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Maybe a Kenichi thread. As far as I am concerned, totally going to do a City Hunter respect thread one of those days, Ryo needs some love around here. Didn't pay attention: is Hazard still around? A Saint Seiya thread would be welcome, especially for the newer stuff, like Next Dimension (If I get some motivation, I could probably handle the classic series and Episode G).
    I'm around.

I'm also tired and lazy.

I mean, I should probably be trying to finish my DBZ thread in my free time since the only thing missing there is Namek and Frieza.

And then there is my Naruto thread, both of them.

Man, I wanted to sleep. I remember what it was like to have free time.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Some RWBY for everyone.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

So... IM BACK!! Whats new with this rebooted cbr? Ive only made like 15 posts lol so im a little hazy on whats hip and hot in the world of Rumbles right now lol. Last time I was really active here was 2006-2009. Sharp still around?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    So... IM BACK!! Whats new with this rebooted cbr? Ive only made like 15 posts lol so im a little hazy on whats hip and hot in the world of Rumbles right now lol. Last time I was really active here was 2006-2009. Sharp still around?
    I'm Rumbles Mod now.
    Sharp occasionally pops up again here and there.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Who are you
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm Rumbles Mod now.
    Sharp occasionally pops up again here and there.
    I noticed! Congratz. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy (no pun intended). You have always had sound judgements and good bedside manner.

My name was The Arbiter back in 06-09 for anyone wondering. I like to think I was a contributing scifi geek. :P