Page 661 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 1615616116516576586596606616626636646656717117611161 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    To the Death I shall fight you, Duck Lord. And you should know how long that'll be. I can't actually die.
    You may fight me, eldritch prince of chin-calamari, but you cannot defeat me.

Whatever you throw at me, like Val Armorr, even after it's hit me, I shall Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You may fight me, eldritch prince of chin-calamari, but you cannot defeat me.

Whatever you throw at me, like Val Armorr, even after it's hit me, I shall Duck.
    Ah, but like the name of my favorite resturant... that's Pho King ridiculous.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Pretty sure I have the next Claim.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

New Devilman anime Reboot coming to Netflix in 2018.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Never a reboot. Always a sequel.

All part of the eternal dance of continuity where the main character occasionally has sex with the devil.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Pretty sure I have the next Claim.
    I'll fight you too!

Cthulhu will take all comers!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

All part of the eternal dance of continuity where the main character occasionally has sex with the devil.
    Hey! There's at least hope that maybe in THIS timeline the Earth won't become a lifeless rock or a cesspool of violence, anarchy, rape, death and hellfire. Isn't that right, Cthulhu?

*Looks over to Cthulhu dancing to the sounds of Smooth Criminal™while the world literally burns*

Damn you and your slick moves, Cthulhu!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Hey! There's at least hope that maybe in THIS timeline the Earth won't become a lifeless rock or a cesspool of violence, anarchy, rape, death and hellfire. Isn't that right, Cthulhu?

*Looks over to Cthulhu dancing to the sounds of Smooth Criminal™while the world literally burns*

Damn you and your slick moves, Cthulhu!
    In the end, Cthulhu always wins!

Becuase madness is never goin' away baby!

Arx Inosaan

New Kengan Ashua chapter is out and I can't wait for Raian to get his ass kicked. The fact that his own clan doesn't like him speaks volumes.

God of Highschool

So...Yu Mira has amnesia because R gave her the King's power? I guess that explains why she hasn't really been doing or saying anything for this entire story arc. The homeless leader's death scene becomes kind of retroactively ridiculous considering that she had no idea who he was or what he was talking about. (That shot of her lifting the King's sword was pretty cool though. The closest to actually doing something that she's had in a while.)

Eskalios has a sister, who's apparently the source of his motivation? I don't recall this showing up before...at all...but it's something I suppose. His inexplicable ability to spawn groups of subordinates out of nowhere is still baffling though; he only escaped with two of those guys! Where'd all the mooks come from?

I hope that R is actually dead for good now so the story can maybe pick up again and salvage itself. The narration after the Eskalios part kind of makes me worry that this is supposed to be some sort of epilogue, but hopefully it's just heralding a short timeskip.
    Last edited by Siriel; 03-16-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Da ****? Sex wth the Devi? I believe it just did not see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    God of Highschool

So...Yu Mira has amnesia because R gave her the King's power? I guess that explains why she hasn't really been doing or saying anything for this entire story arc. The homeless leader's death scene becomes kind of retroactively ridiculous considering that she had no idea who he was or what he was talking about. (That shot of her lifting the King's sword was pretty cool though. The closest to actually doing something that she's had in a while.)

Eskalios has a sister, who's apparently the source of his motivation? I don't recall this showing up before...at all...but it's something I suppose. His inexplicable ability to spawn groups of subordinates out of nowhere is still baffling though; he only escaped with two of those guys! Where'd all the mooks come from?

I hope that R is actually dead for good now so the story can maybe pick up again and salvage itself. The narration after the Eskalios part kind of makes me worry that this is supposed to be some sort of epilogue, but hopefully it's just heralding a short timeskip.
    What happened with this?

I remember a lot of praise for how good it was overall.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Da ****? Sex wth the Devi? I believe it just did not see it happening.
    Technically, Akira had sex with the split/reincarnated half of the Satan's soul and he didn't know that she was the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Technically, Akira had sex with the split/reincarnated half of the Satan's soul and he didn't know that she was the Devil.
    One of my greatest achievements to date.

That and the Internet.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    One of my greatest achievements to date.

That and the Internet.
    If I wasn't so damn happy about this new series and the fact that it's going to be on Netflix (which means no network censorship), I'd rat you to Thanos by telling him you slept with Death! Where would you be then, You amorphous Marvel-symbiote reject?!