Page 781 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 2816817317717777787797807817827837847857918318811281 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Although, I think RF hinted that whatever's going down wasn't supposed to happen or something like that since the Insurgency killed one of his ancestors.

Which means it's up to Flash to go back, back, back to the past and kick Joker in the balls before he can nuke Metropolis, thus securing the timeline.
    because it's not like barry going back in time will screw things up even more..................oh wait.

now, i'm not saying superman or batman were right or wrong in how they dealt with the joker.

just in the end, joker won. and he's laughing about it. which makes the whole thing both hilarious and tragic at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That's why it made me so angry when Batman stabbed Supes. When they teamed up against Brainiac, it felt like things were as they should be. It also seemed like Bruce had the perfect opportunity to talk Clark back into being the Man of Steel we know and love when they debated about what was to be done about Brainiac. If Batman had actually talked about alternatives instead of just relying on the same "no killing" argument, he might have reached him. Now, everything rides on Kara.

Or that. I'm all for Flash fixing this clusterfuck of a timeline.
    i think that at that point, clark was so far gone that i doubt that even bruce could talk him back to normal. i mean, joker broke him. he gave clark his "one bad day" and i'm not sure that he can ever go back to being the old man of steel. and i'm not even sure he wants to go back.

Extraordinary Member

Samurai Jack: A good ending. Somewhat rushed towards the end of it, but it tied up the main plot threads.

Loved all the cameos and Jack overcoming his own sadness.

It's been a weird and wild series, and although it's not exactly the ending I always wanted to see I'm glad that Samurai Jack finally got to finish his journey.

Dragon Ball Super: So many universes and so much fun.

The Pride Troopers are still great, nice to see Kahseral get some more characterization.

Poor universe 9 is having a hard time finding worthy fighters. Even Sidra, the most docile of the gods of destruction, is getting frustrated and pissed.

Universe 2 seems... interesting. As does Brianne.

Always great to see Hit. He's just too cool.

A very nice breather episode, and I'm looking forward to more with the saiyans of universe 6 next week.

there is something i, and probably everyone else, wanted to know but i knew it would never get answered: what is jack's old name?

for that matter, what's the scotsman's real name?

oh thank you god.

let's hope they get a director who actually wants to make a movie, instead glorified fanfics starting his mary-sue wife.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    kingdom continues to kick all asses.

zhao's king is a utter piece of ****.
    Of course, it's been foreshadowed that Kanki is gonna get his ass handed to him somehow, what with Riboku having witnessed Kanki's strategies firsthand for this express purpose. So my prediction is that Riboku's army gets driven back by Ousen, but the siege of Zhao gets put in great peril regardless because of a Batman Gambit against Kanki.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Of course, it's been foreshadowed that Kanki is gonna get his ass handed to him somehow, what with Riboku having witnessed Kanki's strategies firsthand for this express purpose. So my prediction is that Riboku's army gets driven back by Ousen, but the siege of Zhao gets put in great peril regardless because of a Batman Gambit against Kanki.
    well thank god it's not a xanatos gambit.

well thank god it's not a xanatos gambit.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    i would pay to see a batman/gargoyles crossover, just to see his face when he realizes that he can't beat xanatos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Samurai Jack: A good ending. Somewhat rushed towards the end of it, but it tied up the main plot threads.

Loved all the cameos and Jack overcoming his own sadness.

It's been a weird and wild series, and although it's not exactly the ending I always wanted to see I'm glad that Samurai Jack finally got to finish his journey.

Dragon Ball Super: So many universes and so much fun.

The Pride Troopers are still great, nice to see Kahseral get some more characterization.

Poor universe 9 is having a hard time finding worthy fighters. Even Sidra, the most docile of the gods of destruction, is getting frustrated and pissed.

Universe 2 seems... interesting. As does Brianne.

Always great to see Hit. He's just too cool.

A very nice breather episode, and I'm looking forward to more with the saiyans of universe 6 next week.
    Just finished watching the final episode of Samurai Jack. spoilers:
    Bittersweet, but at least they didn't plot hole the repercussions of changing the past.
    end of spoilers
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

on your knees and worship your NEW WWE world heavyweight champion, JINDER MAHAL!

The more information released about City of Titans the more pumped I become.

on your knees and worship your NEW WWE world heavyweight champion, JINDER MAHAL!
    He pretty cool?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    He pretty cool?
    he's basically the last person on the roster who'd you think could be world champ.