Page 782 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727787797807817827837847857867928328821282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he's basically the last person on the roster who'd you think could be world champ.
    That could be a fun title run.

BANNED

he's basically the last person on the roster who'd you think could be world champ.

HHH really wants to get that foothold in the Indian market.

i would pay to see a batman/gargoyles crossover, just to see his face when he realizes that he can't beat xanatos.
    It's Batman.

I'm surprised you believe the writers won't make it so he wins.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You know, I just realized that Toei totally ripped off TFS with that recent scene in DBS ep.91 with Mr.Popo threatening Vegeta about breaking the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, with the close-up eye shots and everything.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Injustice 2 is hard to peg. Clark is clearly in the wrong. Him killing Joker, fine, it was a single moment of rage and pain and loss. That could be forgiven. But after he killed Ollie AND then Captain Marvel, I cannot see him ever being redeemed. He's too far gone.

At the same time, Bruce is also too far gone. While I do side with Bruce more than Clark, Bruce has his share of mistakes. Plus, he didn't handle things as well as he could have. I still believe Bruce's path is better than Clark's, per the game, but at the moment I'm pulling for Kara to be the real shining beacon if they continue into a third game. Hope, over fear and all that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Batman has the better tech and the detective skills to foil many of Xanatos's less savory schemes. But Xanatos being Xanatos, he'll find a way to make Batman's presence work for him, from both a business perspective and pointing Batman in the direction of rivals peespective. Batman's overarching modus operandi isn't difficult to figure out.

Xanatos Gambit > Batman Gambit

so has anyone seen Alien covenant? Alien Covenant or King Arthur: Legend of the Show which would should I see?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-22-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Injustice 2 is hard to peg. Clark is clearly in the wrong. Him killing Joker, fine, it was a single moment of rage and pain and loss. That could be forgiven. But after he killed Ollie AND then Captain Marvel, I cannot see him ever being redeemed. He's too far gone.

At the same time, Bruce is also too far gone. While I do side with Bruce more than Clark, Bruce has his share of mistakes. Plus, he didn't handle things as well as he could have. I still believe Bruce's path is better than Clark's, per the game, but at the moment I'm pulling for Kara to be the real shining beacon if they continue into a third game. Hope, over fear and all that.
    I wouldn't mind if the next game is Kara fighting to lock up these versions of Batman and Superman so that they get serve time and/or get some mental counsel.

Work in Cassandra Cain into the story somehow and I might actually buy that.

Okay this is just awesome
    Nintendo replied to a blind fan's letter in Braille

http://enthusiast.gg/11934/nintendo-...en-fans-letter

More diverging plot stuff in the Dragonball Super manga

Trunks has the healing powers of a Supreme Kai in training due to his training to fight Babidi and Dabura

Vegeta flat out says heal Goku instead of me due to him being stronger

Goku kills his power aura in SSJ Blue to stop the leaking of power and allow him to fight at 100% for an extended period without running out of stamina, but his body can only keep it up for so long

they're still trying to force Zamasu to run his fusion time out so who knows how this one will resolve

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Batman has the better tech and the detective skills to foil many of Xanatos's less savory schemes. But Xanatos being Xanatos, he'll find a way to make Batman's presence work for him, from both a business perspective and pointing Batman in the direction of rivals peespective. Batman's overarching modus operandi isn't difficult to figure out.

Xanatos Gambit > Batman Gambit
    I just want to see Owen and Alfred talk after Xanatos figures out Batman's secret identity (and Xanatos will figure it out, but keep it in his back pocket as a contingency plan after telling Owen and Fox. Owen because the guy is his right hand man and your right hand man needs that kind of intel to be effective, Fox because she's his wife/equal and he knows she'll get mad when she finds out he had it and didn't tell her. Not if she finds out, when.)

I see them commiserating over working for "eccentric" rich men, with Alfred talking about Bruce working from a cave and Owen talking about Xanatos shipping a medieval Scottish castle to America and having it rebuilt on top of a skyscraper to see if an ancient story would prove true and release the decorative gargoyles from their stone sleep. It WORKED, but still, Xanatos basically spent a shitton of money on what was basically him going "I'm just curious if it's true".
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

lol. To be fair, Xanatos already knew gargoyles were real because he'd met Demona beforehand. Was still an incredible gamble, of course.

Batman probably calls it the Batcave so people don't refer to it as his mancave.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if the next game is Kara fighting to lock up these versions of Batman and Superman so that they get serve time and/or get some mental counsel.

Work in Cassandra Cain into the story somehow and I might actually buy that.

Ehh, Bruce doesn't need to serve time. He needs counseling or needs to step down and let a new era of heroes arise. His and Clark's times are passed.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Ehh, Bruce doesn't need to serve time. He needs counseling or needs to step down and let a new era of heroes arise. His and Clark's times are passed.
    Dude manipulated(and by that I mean paying people to fill his head with the idea he could beat Superman and be like his hero; the Flash, all the while pumping him full of drugs and giving him a super suit) an innocent man into picking a fight with Superman and Wonder Woman(who proceeded to crush him into the ground until his entire body was paralyzed), all for the sole purpose of: manipulating Barry into joining his side.

I mean...what the shit!? And he has the audacity to get all high and mighty with Superman? Seriously? That isn't even getting into his siding with the Gods, who would have been so bad after taking power; that Supermans Regime would look like the peace core in comparison(and their sole motivation for taking over the Earth was because they felt they weren't getting enough respect, as if they actually deserve any). Seriously; the guy is just as much of a monster as Superman. Especially since he outright admitted to Supes that he himself would have likely done everything that Superman did a lot sooner, if he had Supermans power.

Their Earth deserves better than them.
    Last edited by Cody; 05-23-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That isn't even getting into his siding with the Gods, who would have been so bad after taking power, that Supermans Regime would look like the peace core in comparison.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.