Page 924 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 42482487491492092192292392492592692792893497410241424 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 23324

Well normal SSJ should take negligible energy at this point and be near effortless to turn on and maintain, specifically for Goku seeing as he spent the better part of a year in the transformation specifically for that purpose

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Now, that's some animal cruelty.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I miss Zamasu. His voice actor was off the charts (there's literally no way the English dub will live up to it), and the fighting in his story arc was so much better than what we have right now.
    I thought Spike did a fantastic job in Xenoverse. I'm sure he can pull it off.

Also, Hit and SSG Goku keeping up with a character who was said to be FTL was a pretty neat showing.

Also liked how Dyspo could predict a persons moves via muscle reading like Cass and Shiva. Except instead of his eyes, he hears the vibrations the muscles make when they move with his ears, was not expecting something like that whatsoever.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Now, that's some animal cruelty.
    That's very bunny.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary comedian Jerry Lewis, dead at 91.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's very bunny.
    He's a cat.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He's a cat.
    Even bunnier
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He's a cat.
    I'm pretty sure Dyspo's meant to be a rabbit, he doesn't have a tail like Beerus and Champa, who we know are meant to be based off cats, and he's often shown with pronounced Rabbit like incisors whereas Beerus and Champa have canines, and finally his entire facial structure and nose are different as well.

so yeah, he's a Bun, not a Cat

Edit: Add to that his traits are speed and hearing, again both rabbit like themes

Extraordinary Member

Seven Deadly Sins: Look how far everybody's gotten now. The first time they fought a single Commandment as a group our heroes were basically almost killed, and only saved by Gowther's illusions.

Now they can take down a Commandment with no problem even without their two big guns. Granted, it was one of the weaker Commandments, but it's still a lot of progress. Even Elaine and Elizabeth have been stepping up in a big way these last few arcs.

Next up is a real clash of titans for the series. Escanor against evil Meliodas. That'll be messy.

So, it's finally happened. Goku and Vegeta are finally---

---playing a game together. Now, to see how far into madness Goku will send our favorite midget prince.

Seriously, I have been waiting for TFS to do this for a long while now.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-21-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

behind the times man, they've done two videos since then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNa5BihCNUA

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    behind the times man, they've done two videos since then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNa5BihCNUA
    Great, I'll be an oxygen-deprived corpse after watching the next two. The Tekken vid already damned near killed me with laughter.

And Cthulhu...are you *sure* Goku isn't one of your proxies? His innocent ability to drive Vegeta into insanity with his mere existence is astonishing and reeks of your doing.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Sadly they seem to have stopped at three vids for Goku and Vegeta, but they were fun.

Other DBZA pairs I'd like to see play games. Gohan and Piccolo, Super-Kami Dende and Mr. Popo, and Goku and Perfect Cell.

Eh, Masako team ups are probably tricky what with the whole British thing