Page 960 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 460860910950956957958959960961962963964970101010601460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ultimate alien was the best the series got, in terms of story telling and character development. between kevin going crazy and the diagon arc, it was a marvelous time to be a ben 10 fan.

but yeah, the new series just doesn't have it. like with TTG, they made it too "kid friendly", if you could even call it that.
    I stopped watching after the second series. Everything just got so bland. I really hated what they did with Gwen's magic.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Ew. Cine-

No. No it's someone else. Hooray
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

this is pretty much the Highlight of TTG .

40% 40% 20% is pretty much the highest rated episode of TTG at 7.8 on IMDB. follow by The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day Chapter One: I Saw You Dance* and The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day Chapter Two: The Story in Your Eyes tie at 7.2 on IMDB. then The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day Chapter Four: Night Begins to Shine* at 6.9 IMDB and The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day Chapter Three: Playing Hard to Get* at 6.7 on IMDB.

these are the highest rate episodes of TTG with 40 % / 40 % / 20 % being the highest. every single other episode hovers around 4.0 on IMDB. honestly the band B.E.R is pretty much the best thing that has ever come out of TTG.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-14-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Tekken 7 is 40% off on Steam, FYI.

So's Dark Souls III.

I'd recommend the latter, because you know why.

EDIT: So are the Dragonball: Xenoverse's, and some other stuff that doesn't matter. Also, Dishonored 2. Cuz I guess this is a decent weekend for deals.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 09-15-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ew. Cine-

No. No it's someone else. Hooray
    i just discovered this last night.

never been a fan of cinemasins. also, looking at "age of ultron" vid.

these guys really, REALLY don't like nattie.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I used to really like CinemaSins, but after a while they started just.....not being funny. Too much of the same crap each movie they reviewed. What finally turned me off was their podcast. It wasn't bad, and I listened to quite a bit of it, but it actually turned me off from the group as a whole. I honestly don't think their perspectives of certain movies were near accurate, and I sometimes felt they didn't actually watch the movies they talked about sometimes (on their podcasts).

Oh, and I got so tired of their complaining about either not being able to follow action scenes, or not being able to follow plots. It's like they went into some movies and purposely didn't pay attention.

Oh well, I still enjoy their 2012, Prometheus, and Tranformers ones though.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    I used to really like CinemaSins, but after a while they started just.....not being funny. Too much of the same crap each movie they reviewed. What finally turned me off was their podcast. It wasn't bad, and I listened to quite a bit of it, but it actually turned me off from the group as a whole. I honestly don't think their perspectives of certain movies were near accurate, and I sometimes felt they didn't actually watch the movies they talked about sometimes (on their podcasts).

Oh, and I got so tired of their complaining about either not being able to follow action scenes, or not being able to follow plots. It's like they went into some movies and purposely didn't pay attention.

Oh well, I still enjoy their 2012, Prometheus, and Tranformers ones though.
    They just keep forgetting their own quote:

"We're not reviewers. We're assholes."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    They just keep forgetting their own quote:

"We're not reviewers. We're assholes."
    Fair, and maybe that's what it was. They stopped being one and started being more the other.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Speaking of bad shows. Has anyone here seen a surprisly good espiode in a bad show? a diamond in the rough if you will. If so what show was it?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

See, I still like CinemaSins, but I DEFINITELY agree that they used to be MUCH better. A few years back, I would never miss one - it didn't matter the film. They were 3 to 8 minutes long, and while they repeated some things, it wasn't "repeat everything dozens of times." Now? Nah, I won't watch it unless I either like or hate the film.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis