Page 976 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 476876926966972973974975976977978979980986102610761476 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 23324
    Extraordinary Member

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

As a die hard fan of Ridely Scott I must agree with Sharp. Blade Runner is not about plot but the mood and atmosphere it represents and begs the question of what defines a meaning life ( to me anyway) It is based on a book " Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" and well I see it as a deconstruction of the " the future is going to be wonderful" sci if films.

Sure we get cooler toys, but we still have problems.

Just gonna leave this here.

Resident Evil 2 the Board game .

https://www.dualshockers.com/residen...d-within-hour/

yeah this is a thing!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Is this the same guy who compared the shock of seeing Super Mario Bros 3 for the first time in "The Wizard" to 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by HangManJones View Post
    Is this the same guy who compared the shock of seeing Super Mario Bros 3 for the first time in "The Wizard" to 9/11?
    i don't know.

any one who watched "bloodsport" knows it was based on the supposed truth story of frank dux winning a underground martial arts tournament called the kumite. now they give stats at the end of the movie of frank's "world records" in that tournament. pretty much any martial artist and fighter worth his salt says that frank is a fraud but this vid breaks down why his wins in the kumite, and hell, even the kumite itself, was impossible.

So I finally caved and am playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've started off as a Light Side Sith Inquisitor. Her voice actress is clearly having a ball with this, both when doing good and evil. I might end up doing most of the origins to completion eventually, but the top contenders for who I'll take as a main character into the expansions is between the Sith Inquisitor and the Imperial Agent.

I really, really want to use two ligthsabers which is the Sith Warrior path, and I do like the feel of the story, but the Sith Warrior's female voice actress leaves me uninspired. Decent, workmanlike even, but ultimately flat.

I like the idea of being an Imperial Agent, a superspy of the Empire working to make it a better one. Plus, she's voiced by Jo Wyatt, aka Hawke from Dragon Age 2. Everything I've heard is stellar.

Sith Inquisitor lets me use a lightsaber. Unfortunately, it's that ridiculous double-lightsaber that should leave my character trying desperately not to cut her own limbs off. Still, it's a lightsaber, and that confers a particular Star Wars feel. The voice actress isn't quite as good and polished as Wyatt, but she's having so much fun she almost makes up for it.

I definitely am encountering the problem I suspected I would have with MMORPGs, namely the huge amount of time I have to spend walking around with nothing truly interesting to do. But Bioware's writing is keeping me in it for now.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 09-27-2017 at 01:07 AM.

once again, linkara talked a god into killing itself.
    Is it wrong that I actually felt sincere pity for it?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

any one who watched "bloodsport" knows it was based on the supposed truth story of frank dux winning a underground martial arts tournament called the kumite. now they give stats at the end of the movie of frank's "world records" in that tournament. pretty much any martial artist and fighter worth his salt says that frank is a fraud but this vid breaks down why his wins in the kumite, and hell, even the kumite itself, was impossible.

Oh, yeah. It's total bullshit. Dux himself is rather well-known as being a fraud. Just look him up on Bullshido.com (if that's still around) for the details.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    So I finally caved and am playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've started off as a Light Side Sith Inquisitor. Her voice actress is clearly having a ball with this, both when doing good and evil. I might end up doing most of the origins to completion eventually, but the top contenders for who I'll take as a main character into the expansions is between the Sith Inquisitor and the Imperial Agent.

I really, really want to use two ligthsabers which is the Sith Warrior path, and I do like the feel of the story, but the Sith Warrior's female voice actress leaves me uninspired. Decent, workmanlike even, but ultimately flat.

I like the idea of being an Imperial Agent, a superspy of the Empire working to make it a better one. Plus, she's voiced by Jo Wyatt, aka Hawke from Dragon Age 2. Everything I've heard is stellar.

Sith Inquisitor lets me use a lightsaber. Unfortunately, it's that ridiculous double-lightsaber that should leave my character trying desperately not to cut her own limbs off. Still, it's a lightsaber, and that confers a particular Star Wars feel. The voice actress isn't quite as good and polished as Wyatt, but she's having so much fun she almost makes up for it.

I definitely am encountering the problem I suspected I would have with MMORPGs, namely the huge amount of time I have to spend walking around with nothing truly interesting to do. But Bioware's writing is keeping me in it for now.
    Cool - lemme know how it goes.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Oh, yeah. It's total bullshit. Dux himself is rather well-known as being a fraud. Just look him up on Bullshido.com (if that's still around) for the details.
    should've known you'd chime in.

but i will give a look see.

time for more anime world cup action.

should've known you'd chime in.

but i will give a look see.
    People have hilarious still images of Dux 'chopping through' glass bottles...only the explosion of 'glass' is identical to that of the spun sugar sorts of 'glass bottles' that Hollywood uses for breaking over peoples' heads.
    Why are we here?