Page 978 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 478878928968974975976977978979980981982988102810781478 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm going to do the somewhat respectful thing and not rip into the recently departed for the shady shit they did their life but I firmly decline to offer my respects to this man.
    Pretty much this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well my next few warmahordes vids would be interesting. one of the characters i profiled has just become a god.

Extraordinary Member

A bunch of friends convinced me to try out playing table top RPGs with them some months ago. It's been fun.

First we played a Vampire The Masquerade campaign that ended with my middle management douchebag lasombra character getting uber-darkness powers after breaking some artefact. It lasted like ten in game minutes, but I used those minutes to kill the really annoying lasombra prince of Stockholm. So that was fun. We'll see if we get a sequel to that.

And recently we started out a Rogue Trader campaign where I'm playing a Void Mistress with a burning hatred of orks. We've only recently gotten through the combat tutorials. So it'll be interesting when we're up against things that actually stand a chance against us.

I'm having fun with it all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty much this.
    And thirded.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I don't care.

Give me more.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I don't care.

Give me more.
    D.

(D wordlessly absorbs Cthulhu into his left hand)

Thank you.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

this was awesome for me for 2 reasons.

1) combofiend was one of my favorite players in the FGC before he went into semi-retirement.

2) combofiend personally paid my rent when i lived in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    D.

(D wordlessly absorbs Cthulhu into his left hand)

Thank you.
    Is the joke here that you're, in essence, trying to kill off a part of yourself ?

Arx Inosaan

Is the joke here that you're, in essence, trying to kill off a part of yourself ?
    Hate to disappoint you, but I'm an embodiment of rage and gluttony, not insanity. So, I'm out of your jurisdiction, Stupid Cthulhu.

Now if you're good, I'll have D let you out and you can go back to lurking in sewer drains, dressed as a clown and ranting to terrified children about how everything floats.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Hate to disappoint you, but I'm an embodiment of rage and gluttony, not insanity. So, I'm out of your jurisdiction, Stupid Cthulhu.

Now if you're good, I'll have D let you out and you can go back to lurking in sewer drains, dressed as a clown and ranting to terrified children about how everything floats.
    gluttony+insanity=glutanity= my new favorite sin
    Hihi!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    gluttony+insanity=glutanity= my new favorite sin
    Hihi!
    Holy crap, you're still alive! O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    huh. that's pretty damn good.