Title pretty much says it all.

So, not too long ago I re-watched Iron Man 3 and the first Thor with my kids (just background noise to keep the baby chill while we cook dinner, really) and my wife and I were talking about what Marvel will do once Robert Downy Jr and the other actors leave, how many franchises/characters could carry their own films, and whatnot. And, mostly as a joke, we talked about how, after Hemsworth leaves, Tom Hiddleson could run his own film franchise as Loki. And it dawned on me that such a film would likely be a huge, massive hit. Kevin Feirge (spelling?) is always going on about making sure each new franchise brings a new aspect or sub-genre into play; well, Loki's anti-villain, master manipulator, roguish qualities fit the bill.

Oceans Eleven in the Marvel U, staring Loki. Honestly, I'd watch it.

But who else? Are there any other Marvel villains who could conceivably carry their own movie? Who walks the line between "sympathetic" and "psychopath" well enough to make the audience care and root for the bad guy? A few different names came to mind (starting with Magneto), but none of them are under the Marvel/Disney umbrella.