Quote Originally Posted by KittenLord View Post
I've watched the trailer a few times now. It raises questions for sure.

The guy in the stormtrooper uniform might be a conscripted soldier and not a clone. It's been 30 years and no one knows if there are still clones or at what level since it's likely that is the Empire is still around it will have less assets than at its height.

The ball droid didn't bother me and it's possible it is only in the film for 15 seconds.

Who is the (possible) Sith talking to in the narration? What has awakened? Is it one thing that utilizes both sides of the Force? Or did each side have something/someone suddenly awaken to their power?

Ah, the lightsaber. Having watched that reveal a few times I noticed it does not ignite like a traditional lightsaber. Rather it looks like it is venting plasma rather than focusing light through a crystal.

Given the blank cuts in the trailer there was about 60 seconds of clips total (maybe less). No hint of story or what the political alignments are. The teaser teased a world that is very much Star Wars without telling me a damn thing about it. It still doesn't stop me wondering, though...
Due to sped up aging, most if not all clones are dead of old age by this time period.