Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just FYI, Pak has confirmed to Newsarama that the monster at the end of this issue is indeed Ultra-Humanite.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    He only wrote one issue (I guess? I thought he wrote the Superman issues too, though I could be wrong about that) but Doomed was his idea and he plotted it out (assuming Im recalling the interviews correctly). It was his brainchild.

Im not even really knocking the guy (well, just a little) and I normally defend his run since it was full of great concepts and ideas. Im just saying, Doomed very much felt like a Lobdell event. And it was.
    You didn't read the interviews correctly then. Lobdell gave some ideas out for like the first part of Doomed, I remember for the middle and end off the crosover Pak and Soule posted pics on twitter where it was just them and the editor in the meetings for the crossover and Lobdell wasn't even apart of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Just FYI, Pak has confirmed to Newsarama that the monster at the end of this issue is indeed Ultra-Humanite.
    Really? Hmm. Okay then. Odd take on the character. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Sell me on this Pak. You can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    You didn't read the interviews correctly then. Lobdell gave some ideas out for like the first part of Doomed, I remember for the middle and end off the crosover Pak and Soule posted pics on twitter where it was just them and the editor in the meetings for the crossover and Lobdell wasn't even apart of it.
    Oh, Im sure I read the interviews correctly. Its just my memory that's failed me. Curse you, memory! I would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for those pesky kids!!

Anyway, I stand corrected.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.