Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by johnmahananda View Post
    By "shades" you mean personality complexities?
    Yes. You think anyone could stay 100% hero these days without an online mob attacking him for stupid minor stuff?

There isn't really one imprint I'm more thankful for than another, because everyone has some pretty good books out at the moment. They also have a lot of crap and middling stuff for that matter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    Yes. You think anyone could stay 100% hero these days without an online mob attacking him for stupid minor stuff?
    I'm not sure I understand you here. But I think you mean that a 100% hero doesn't jibe too well with our current, post-modern zeitgeist? There's some truth to that, which is probably what makes a character like Rorschach so interesting.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

IDW. Star Trek and TMNT were my favourite titles this year overall. So I chose IDW for that reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by johnmahananda View Post
    I'm not sure I understand you here. But I think you mean that a 100% hero doesn't jibe too well with our current, post-modern zeitgeist?
    But everyone pretends it does jive well with our currnt era, that's why we see so many kenguru courts over bs.