Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    He might not be a mercenary for hire.I see a lot of people keep saying that they want Heroes for Hire but I think Marvel is trying to avoid the whole heroes getting paid for hire.I thinks that's why they went with the Defenders instead but we'll see.
    I don't see them going the Heroes for Hire route either, but i do see them slowly developing Luke Cage from basically a merc to full fledged hero, and possibly make a few references along the way. Superhero bodyguards are a cool concept though.

Spectacular Member

I'm still thinking that the Luke Cage series will end with Luke sitting in an office with a sign on the window that says "Defenders - Heroes for Hire!" and Danny Rand will come in to audition/interview, telling Luke to call him "Iron Fist!" and then the Iron Fist series will go back and show his origins/side of the story up until he meets Luke.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well Jessica's show is almost certainly (judging by the synopsis and some of Melissa Rosenberg's previous comments) going to be based off of, or at least taking a lot of inspiration from, Alias. So it's quite likely that Luke's appearance in her show will take some quos from that story as well. As for his own series, I have no clue what they'll do with that. I do wonder if they'll address his origins in Jessica's show or save it for his own?
    They are playing background as mysterious in Jessica Jones according to the press release. I think they will explore Cage backstory in detail in his own show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I don't see them going the Heroes for Hire route either, but i do see them slowly developing Luke Cage from basically a merc to full fledged hero, and possibly make a few references along the way. Superhero bodyguards are a cool concept though.
    I can see that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Good job with the image.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

That poster isn't official is it?

No it is not.
    Its a photoshopped image of the actor.

Okay, good because I was going to say the jacket was poorly photoshopped if it was lol I do dig the word mark though, whoever made it.

Ultimate Member

I'd imagine that he'll also be bulking up quite a bit over the next few months. Maybe he should give the Three Chris's a call for pointers.

Extraordinary Member

I think he's a good fit for the role.

Is anybody hoping to see an appearance by Misty Knight? Like the others, she'd be so perfect for TV.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Misty showing up in Iron Fist would seem like a strong possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Is anybody hoping to see an appearance by Misty Knight? Like the others, she'd be so perfect for TV.
    I'd have preferred they go with Misty Knight over Jessica Jones but they didn't. Would've been a much better way to tie into and build Luke and Danny's stories as well imo. But who knows what they'll do?

BANNED

Good news guys! We have a possible release date for DD! @IronFistNews reported that the possible release date is May 1, 2015!

Which is the same date as Avengers 2 . Hopefully whatever source they got it from is correct!