Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    I'd like to know in what measure, precisely, Wilson contributed to this fanfic-level thing.
    Good point, when it was announced Wilson's name was a big draw for me, but this is just falling apart every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by M L A View Post
    This is quickly reaching Countdown levels of bad.
    Accurate. I dropped WE early on. Too bad, EARTH 2 was one of my favourite titles for awhile there, now it's just meh.

The completionist in me is sticking with this title, but I'd be lying if Earth 2 hasn't been breaking my heart on a weekly basis. I didn't mind the title's focus under Taylor, but then I got the JSA omnibuses from Johns's run, and I really, really miss those guys.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RKitch View Post
    The completionist in me is sticking with this title, but I'd be lying if Earth 2 hasn't been breaking my heart on a weekly basis. I didn't mind the title's focus under Taylor, but then I got the JSA omnibuses from Johns's run, and I really, really miss those guys.
    Don't we all.

BANNED

I'm actually enjoying World's End more than Future's End. With FE, it's good but it drags. With WE it's really straight to the point, but that's just my opinion of course. I hope Obsidian and Jonni Thunder stick around.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

As everyone knows, I am a big fan of Earth 2 and was an ardent supporter of this book but... Even I have to admit this title is not well crafted right now. There are good ideas in this book but its dogged devotion to the 2-4 pages of content per storyline, per week regardless of whether a particular storyline needs those pages is disconcerting and really hampers the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RKitch View Post

I miss those guys as well.........except Karnevil. Ugh! I hated that little *#$@!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    Accurate. I dropped WE early on. Too bad, EARTH 2 was one of my favourite titles for awhile there, now it's just meh.
    I really liked the concept of earth 2. Now it's just falling apart in this bad story in world's end. I hope it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    I'm actually enjoying World's End more than Future's End. With FE, it's good but it drags. With WE it's really straight to the point, but that's just my opinion of course. I hope Obsidian and Jonni Thunder stick around.
    Are you sure that you are not mixing up these weeklies?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Are you sure that you are not mixing up these weeklies?

Oh boy, I see how this is going to go. But no, I'm not mixing up weeklies.
    Last edited by Starchild; 12-11-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Same here. World's End has been like a summer blockbuster fun. It's not perfect by any means, but fun as hell. Same with Obsidian. Such a bad ass design.