Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Sorry it took so long to post what our selection was, but a decision has been made. Next month, the talented plotters will deliver not only their ongoing series issues, but each series will have a companion issue, a 1-shot origin issue about a character of the plotter's choosing. I know these issues will be out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by lorec View Post
    Sorry it took so long to post what our selection was, but a decision has been made. Next month, the talented plotters will deliver not only their ongoing series issues, but each series will have a companion issue, a 1-shot origin issue about a character of the plotter's choosing. I know these issues will be out of this world.
    Great idea, lorec!
    Will you be titling them to match? Like 'Infinite Dawn Spotlight: (character)' or Infinite Dawn Visions: (character)'?
    Or will we be doing them as Specials or Annuals? Like Secret Six Special #1 or Secret Six Annual #1?
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Great idea, lorec!
    Will you be titling them to match? Like 'Infinite Dawn Spotlight: (character)' or Infinite Dawn Visions: (character)'?
    Or will we be doing them as Specials or Annuals? Like Secret Six Special #1 or Secret Six Annual #1?
    You know, Infinite Dawn Spotlights: Character X has a really nice ring to it.

Spectacular Member

Maybe we should specify the world of origin too? "Infinite Dawn Spotlights: [CHARACTER] of Earth-__"
    They look the way engines might dream of themselves. - Grant Morrison on Kirby machines

What's the status on Aquaman at the moment in New Dawn and would he be available for a Heroes Dawn solo series possibly with the involvement of the Others? If he is, I'd love to see pitches for an Aquaman solo series thrown my way for Heroes Dawn.

(Also, I've sent over my solicits for this month to the Cursed and Gotham's Dawn plotters).

Aquaman and an Aquaman series are available. The Others are all available. It would be a HEROES DAWN series as you suggested.

Awesome. If anyone wants to pitch an Aquaman series featuring Arthur Curry and the Others for Heroes Dawn, then that'd be great.

Awfully sorry about missing January, had to step out due to the holidays and a sudden medical situation. I'll get to you all in February, and thank you for all your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    Awfully sorry about missing January, had to step out due to the holidays and a sudden medical situation. I'll get to you all in February, and thank you for all your support.
    Welcome back Rozen and I hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    Glad that you have returned and to echo what Marvel said, hope all is well.

Welcome back, Rozen. I hope everything is better for you.

Welcome back, Rozen.

BTW... I just noticed there's no links to the pre-Dec solicits.
    Previous creator thread, with links to June through Nov - http://community.comicbookresources....light=new+dawn

My solicits are in...

And reminder:
    Still taking votes for Superfriends members for the new line-up starting in #13.
    Three new members will be joining.
    I have picked two of them and I leave the third one to you all to decide.

Meanwhile... here's a teaser of the new line-up:

Last edited by Lee Stone; 01-29-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Wow guys I am sorry, I thought we had till the end of the mouth. Sorry I missed it and was late. I will remember it is earlier now and won't wait so long, won't happen again. I feel really, really bad.

BUT I am also really thankful and really excited to be in the top sold!

I am super happy and thankful to those who checked out my new title and I have some amazing stuff planed out for the first two arcs of The Many Myths and Wonder Woman. This was really a shot in the dark for me, and I was not sure if people would like it or not. Glad to see some of you did! And I hope you guys stick around to see the cool stuff I have planed. Myths have been a favorite thing of mine ever since I was a kid, so I am really enjoying showing you guys what I know and love though the power of Wonder Woman.

Again I am really sorry I missed out buying this month, it was a mistake to put it off, but I had so many other things to do and I thought I still had time. I feel really bad, and it won't happen again promise.

And congrats to the Cosmic line staff and to the plotter of Suicide Squad! Way to go guys! Also congrats to the Infinite Dawn line for doing so well, and to all the rest who put out some seriously good stuff! Just know that I love it all!
    Posted this in the sales place, thought I would post it here too, again I am sorry and again, I am thankful to all who read my new title.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!