Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I still just see plot paragraphs for stories that don't exist and I don't get the point

I feel like a jerk I just don't understand at all
    That’s cool. We understand it’s not for everyone, but we enjoy it. You just gotta do you.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Mighty Member

Hmmmmmmm what characters do you guys think would be good for a pulp style Justice League team? Going for a weird science fiction type of vibe, high fantasy, etc.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    Hmmmmmmm what characters do you guys think would be good for a pulp style Justice League team? Going for a weird science fiction type of vibe, high fantasy, etc.
    Hey Cosmic Black. How about a Justice League Wild West. There are many cool DCU western heroes and there are a ton of storyline possibilities.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I have plans to sparingly use Rip Hunter and the Challengers of the Unknown in the coming months but they’d fit the pulpy sci fi mode. Also some other ideas - Tom Strong & Family, Red Tornado, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Doc Savage, Justice Inc., Kazar, Adam Strange, Martian Manhunter, Supreme, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr. Terrific, Tommy Tomorrow, Space Cabby, Will Magnus, Robot Man and Doom Patrol, Captain Comet, Space Ranger, Star Hawkins, Ultra the Multi-Alien, Camelot 3000, Atari Force and the Atomic Knights.

Nostalgia zone: Way back in WhitOro era New Dawn version 1, Doc Savage was a founding member of the prime Justice League squad if I remember correctly alongside Plastic Man, Wonder Woman....gosh, can’t remember the rest but it was a solid group.

I do love the idea of a monthly Wild West JL too.

Last edited by shaggydoo; 06-11-2018 at 10:18 PM.

DC NEW DAWN AUGUST! NOW PLAYING AT http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3847689

ANNUALS!
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 08-16-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Is there a need for some sort of a... Suicide Squad?
    (Team would be made up of Katana, Harley, Bronze Tiger, Deadshot, Catwoman, Ragdoll, KGBeast, Black Spider, and Captain Boomerang.)
    D99CB5DD-7910-4801-8C9F-B0A96342EE75.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Hey Cosmic Black. How about a Justice League Wild West. There are many cool DCU western heroes and there are a ton of storyline possibilities.
    Also, I might steal this idea.
    Last edited by Colt Cape; 09-08-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    (Team would be made up of Katana, Harley, Bronze Tiger, Deadshot, Catwoman, Ragdoll, KGBeast, Black Spider, and Captain Boomerang.)

Hey Colt Cape. A SUICIDE SQUAD series in NEW DAWN would be very welcome and that's a cool mix of old school and new school Squaders in your roster. Of course, I really dig the JUSTICE LEAGUE WILD WEST concept too, so it would definitely be a great addition. This is actually a good time to join us as we are somewhat revamping and adding new titles to the line. Just pm me if you are interested and we will take if from there

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Hey Colt Cape. A SUICIDE SQUAD series in NEW DAWN would be very welcome and that's a cool mix of old school and new school Squaders in your roster. Of course, I really dig the JUSTICE LEAGUE WILD WEST concept too, so it would definitely be a great addition. This is actually a good time to join us as we are somewhat revamping and adding new titles to the line. Just pm me if you are interested and we will take if from there
    Sounds good! Should I just send a solicit for each or...?
    Last edited by Colt Cape; 09-09-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Sounds good! Should I just send a solicit for each or...?
    Yes, both series are yours.

Mighty Member

You'll do just fine too.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K