Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Well since it's mostly my mistake...
    The best option I can come up with is this:

My Element Woman isn't the real Element Woman. She's a creation of Brain and Mallah.
    She still fulfills the duties in #s8 thru 11 (since they're already published) and believes herself to be real.
    In #12, she discovers she's a dream entity pulled from the future and rebels against the Brotherhood.
    And at the end of #12 she dies.

Now I just need to find another new member for #13.
    Well I guess thats better then anything I could think of haha. I guess it works, since we are stuck with what happened. XD Like I said, mistakes happen. So I am not mad at anyone.

I can work with that. Maybe I will work it in to an arc later on or something. Like she learns that there was a fake in the Brotherhood. So the fake was evil right? She has done bad things I take it? If so I can find away to work that in at a later point maybe. Maybe we can turn this mistake into something good and work on a cross over event for our two titles later on? Like your team, meets my team. I don't know haha.

Ya sorry XD I wish I had noticed before, I would have just used something else as a fix. But I like your fix. I can help you think of a new team member if you want?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well I guess thats better then anything I could think of haha. I guess it works, since we are stuck with what happened. XD Like I said, mistakes happen. So I am not mad at anyone.

I can work with that. Maybe I will work it in to an arc later on or something. Like she learns that there was a fake in the Brotherhood. So the fake was evil right? She has done bad things I take it? If so I can find away to work that in at a later point maybe. Maybe we can turn this mistake into something good and work on a cross over event for our two titles later on? Like your team, meets my team. I don't know haha.

Ya sorry XD I wish I had noticed before, I would have just used something else as a fix. But I like your fix. I can help you think of a new team member if you want?
    Great.
    Glad we got it worked out.

And yeah, if you want to suggest a member, that would be cool.
    I didn't get a lot of votes.

The third new member that was a vote in, only had one vote. So that would make it a tie. LOL.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Great.
    Glad we got it worked out.

And yeah, if you want to suggest a member, that would be cool.
    I didn't get a lot of votes.

The third new member that was a vote in, only had one vote. So that would make it a tie. LOL.
    Just putting this out there, but after this arc, Mera could leave Nature Force. So you could use her if you want. My team will have: Byblis, Killer Frost (Replacing Live Wire), Hot Spot, Geo-Force, and Element Woman (Replacing Mera) plus a new 5th character, who I have to pick haha. So I guess both Live Wire and Mera are open to use.

Plus if you do use them, a cross over down the line could work even better, cause our teams would have 2 shared characters.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Just putting this out there, but after this arc, Mera could leave Nature Force. So you could use her if you want. My team will have: Byblis, Killer Frost (Replacing Live Wire), Hot Spot, Geo-Force, and Element Woman (Replacing Mera) plus a new 5th character, who I have to pick haha. So I guess both Live Wire and Mera are open to use.

Plus if you do use them, a cross over down the line could work even better, cause our teams would have 2 shared characters.
    Okie dokie...
    Here's the new members list now:

Blue Devil
    Mera
    Plastic Man

I just need to verify that Plastic Man is available.

Is Red Tornado available? I did not see him on the list. Just making sure. Want him for Nature Force haha.
    Pulls:

So I hope this is ok to do, I go the ok for the mini series from boss man, so I thought I would share this with you guys! If I need to take this down, please let me know.

Coming June 2015:

This is an ad for a spin of Mini-series starting in June that will take place after issue 6 of The Many Myths and Wonder Woman! Hope you guys like it, its the first ad I have made in a long time haha.

Also Kendra will be join The Many Myths and Wonder Woman next issue! Excited for whats coming.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 04-05-2015 at 05:16 AM.
    Pulls:

Looks good, Torch!

I haven't seen Red Tornado anywhere.
    But then... we know how good I am at that. Lol.

Yes, Reddy is available. There was RT pitch months ago, but the plotter never followed through. He's yours to use, Power Torch.

Okie dokie...
    Here's the new members list now:

Blue Devil
    Mera
    Plastic Man

I just need to verify that Plastic Man is available.
    Yes, Plastic Man is available.

Thanks, Shaggy

Sorry. I must have posted before your post was viewable.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-05-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Meet Norville "Shaggy" Rogers. He's an unorthodox paranormal investigator. He sees dead people and is always paranoid...and hungry. Someone wants him dead and you wont believe who it is.

Hint: He wears sunglasses at night.

THE WALKING DEADMAN

NOW PLAYING IN THE CURSED LINE OF NEW DAWN AT http://community.comicbookresources....ew-dawn-april!
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 04-05-2015 at 09:09 AM.

He didn't invade us. He's been with us for years....waiting.
    Because of him we are all connected, but only he gets to play god..

THE BRAINIAC APOCALYPSE

Spectacular Member

This Month, On Earth-3:

earth 3 issue 2.jpg
    They look the way engines might dream of themselves. - Grant Morrison on Kirby machines

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Yes, Reddy is available. There was RT pitch months ago, but the plotter never followed through. He's yours to use, Power Torch.
    Sweet, thanks! He is just the kinda member for Nature Force that I was looking for!
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Yes, Plastic Man is available.
    I'm going to go ahead and note the member changes beginning with Superfriends #13.

Leaving:
    Ice (had a mental breakdown in #10 and is being taken by Niles Caulder for recovery)
    Guy Gardner (leaves in #12 to be with Ice)
    Blue Beetle (taking a leave of absence, will appear irregularly as Ted Kord)

Joining:
    Blue Devil (answers Vixen and Robotman's summons in #11 and decides to stay on in #12)
    Mera (spots Element Woman in #12 and arrives to investigate, joins in #13)
    Plastic Man (apparently also received the summon but arrives late in #13 to join)

So beginning with #13, the line-up for Superfriends will be:
    Blue Devil
    Booster Gold
    Fire
    Mera
    Plastic Man
    Robot Man
    Vixen

Also the title will change from ALL-NEW SUPERFRIENDS to just SUPERFRIENDS as of #13.

I also plan to change Mera's name to Aquawoman. But it starts slow.
    Blue Devil and Plastic Man begin calling her that. And then everyone but Mera, herself, will refer to her as Aquawoman. Even in the news, reporters will call her Aquawoman.
    Until she finally accepts it.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 04-05-2015 at 01:28 PM.