Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

NEW DAWN SEPTEMBER: THE CURSED VS THE INFINITE now playing at https://community.cbr.com/poll.php?p...do=showresults

Mighty Member

I'm adding one of everything from each line. Good stuff. Still dying to hear more about Legends lol.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

I'll pm you about the LEGENDS line shortly.
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 09-30-2018 at 12:08 PM.

NEW DAWN plotter the Anti-Geek will soon be the very first person to enter the NEW DAWN DOJO! Hopefully he will survive and maintain his sanity!

Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Weird month.

Where do we go from here, ladies and gents?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Weird month.

Where do we go from here, ladies and gents?
    In October, we'll have our full lineup including the new LEGENDS line, some new titles and Marvell 2100 return.

THE NEW DAWN DOJO OPENS TODAY

Last edited by shaggydoo; 10-06-2018 at 11:19 AM.

NEW DAWN DOJO

Two plotters. One is the "Dojo-Master", the other is a brave ronin with a warriors resolve who enters the dragon. The ronin must pass the 5 tasks set before them in scrolls written by the Dojo-Master. If he/she answers all, they are free to go and on the path to be the new Dojo-Master if he/she chooses. If he/she fails, the ronin may not leave the dojo and their fate is unknown or sealed.

The Anti-Geek enters the Dojo. The subject Anti-Geek's very creative and inventive NEW DAWN series GREEN ARROW 3049:

Dojo-Master: I really like and I'm very interested in your choice of creative team. Grevioux and Scott. I'm familiar with Damian Scott with his cool, frenetic art in Batgirl. I'm familiar with Grevioux in the UNDERWORLD movie franchise and the underrated NEW WARRIORS series. Why did you choose the duo?

The Anti-Geek: Grevioux is responsible for one of my favorite characters ever, which is Blue Marvel. But with Scott, it had more to do with nostalgic reasons. Batgirl was one of the first comic books i ever read and I fell in love with it. His art style at the time was fresh and unique. I felt that he was perfect for a futuristic setting.

D.M.: You are borrowing from the Arrow and Black Lightning tv series. Are you a big fan of both series and other CW series and did that inspire you to feature Diggle?

A.G.: Huge fan of both. i like to think of my versions as me tipping my hat to them but at the same time, giving them something so that they stand apart. I used Diggle because i thought it was cool to see a black man in Ollie's world who was an everyman. But what's different about Diggle in Green Arrow 3049 is that he wasn't a bodyguard or someone with a military background. He was an enforcer who did HIVE's bidding against his will. He's never met Oliver. I plan on going deeper into his backstory as the title goes on.

D.M.: I see that you using John Byrne's/Chris Claremont's Tenth Circle Vampire Clan. Are you a fan of their Justice League/Doom Patrol intro run? If so any plans on using any of the Byrne DP characters?

A.G.: John Byrne's Doom Patrol was my first time reading a book with the team. Most of the time I'm deeply influenced by things I grew up with. Vampires will forever be cool, so i felt obligated to include them. Who knows? Maybe due to gene splicing, there's a section in Star City that is home to four-armed, human and gorilla hybrids. *hint hint*

D.M: I think it's cool that the new Green Arrow used the Photon Arrow (Kimiyo Edition). Will other trick arrows be used like the bolo, boxing glove and handcuff arrows or will Diggle primarily going Long Bow?

A.G: Definitely. Wait until you see what the Markov Arrow does!

D.M.: How much do you like having an open-world sandbox to play with any way you want? Since it's over a thousand years in the future, will we see a LEGION OF SUPERHEROES?

A.G.: Playing in your own sandbox is so damn fun. You get to go crazy with extremely absurd ideas. For example....and this is a spoiler alert. What if I told you that the Justice League of the past in my continuity were a mix between the Satellite, International and Detroit Leagues? And even the versions of those teams were wildly different. See? You're already looking at me as if im crazy.

THANKS FOR PLAYING, ANTI-GEEK! CHECK OUT GREEN ARROW 3049, EXCLUSIVELY IN DC NEW DAWN!
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 10-06-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Mighty Member

My fingers were hurting from typing those answers. Damn you for asking great questions.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    My fingers were hurting from typing those answers. Damn you for asking great questions.
    Lol. I really appreciate you being the first to enter the New Dawn Dojo. That was a great Q&A and your answers have me even more intrigued with GREEN ARROW 3049 and it's future. I look forward to more ND Dojo sessions, but who will enter next?

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Lol. I really appreciate you being the first to enter the New Dawn Dojo. That was a great Q&A and your answers have me even more intrigued with GREEN ARROW 3049 and it's future. I look forward to more ND Dojo sessions, but who will enter next?
    Choose me nibba

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Choose me nibba
    You got it CC.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    You got it CC.
    Alrighty, nice!