Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Space!

Love Tim Curry!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Adam Strange is not such a strange choice at all, as he’s a personal favorite! But that means it’s my turn...

THE FLASH
    Written by Robert Kirkman
    Art by Frank Cho
    Main Character: The Flash (Barry Allen)
    Premise: He’s the fastest man alive... but there are some things even he can’t outrun!

Alternate premise: GOTTA GO FAST!

That means next up is DEKU followed by GLOBAL HONORED!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Adam Strange is not such a strange choice at all, as he’s a personal favorite! But that means it’s my turn...

THE FLASH
    Art by Frank Cho
    Premise: He’s the fastest man alive... but there are some things even he can’t outrun!

Adam Strange is a cool pick. I've read very little with him in all my years of DC reading, but when he's popped up I've always said "who is this 60's sci-fi looking dude, and why do I like his design so much?" lol Looking forward to seeing what's in store there!

And Flash for Exciter...you gotta admit, with that username Flash just kind of belongs with you. Since it's late & I've had a drink or two, refresh me...how does the draft work after Global goes? It starts over at the top with Lee Stone and we're in round 2 for supporting characters?
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Adam Strange is a cool pick. I've read very little with him in all my years of DC reading, but when he's popped up I've always said "who is this 60's sci-fi looking dude, and why do I like his design so much?" lol Looking forward to seeing what's in store there!

And Flash for Exciter...you gotta admit, with that username Flash just kind of belongs with you. Since it's late & I've had a drink or two, refresh me...how does the draft work after Global goes? It starts over at the top with Lee Stone and we're in round 2 for supporting characters?
    Yep, exactly. It’ll be time to fill up the rosters! Pick two additional characters for your title. Choose whether they’re a main character, supporting character, or antagonist (though this classification is exclusively for organization purposes on a list, use them however you want).

After GH, Lee will get to add two characters to THE OUTSIDERS, then so on...

1. Lee Stone - The Outsiders
    2. Clark_Kent - Legends of the Multiverse
    3. Deku - Detective Comics
    4. Lorec - Villains United
    5. H-E-D - Wonder Woman
    6. Exciter - Green Lantern
    7. Power Torch - Batwoman
    8. Global Honored - ???
    9. CaptCleghorn - The Question
    10. H-E-D - Red X
    11. Power Torch - House of Mystery
    12. Lee Stone - Mystery in Space
    13. Exciter - The Flash
    14. Deku - ???
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Yep, exactly. It’ll be time to fill up the rosters! Pick two additional characters for your title. Choose whether they’re a main character, supporting character, or antagonist (though this classification is exclusively for organization purposes on a list, use them however you want).

After GH, Lee will get to add two characters to THE OUTSIDERS, then so on...

5. H-E-D - Wonder Woman
    8. Global Honored - ???
    10. H-E-D - Red X
    13. Exciter - The Flash
    14. Deku - ???
    Ah, kickass. Thank you sir!

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...#DC:_Next_Dawn

In case anybody is curious, I've assembled a list of creators claimed thus far. I suppose this would probably be of most use to Deku and Global Honored at this point in the process!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...#DC:_Next_Dawn

In case anybody is curious, I've assembled a list of creators claimed thus far. I suppose this would probably be of most use to Deku and Global Honored at this point in the process!
    As always, your organizational skills are metahuman! I hereby dub thee... Wikimaster!

While we all wait with eager anticipation for Deku’s second title choice and the beginning of draft round two, it’s nearing the end of the month - so if you haven’t yet, why not check out Next Dawn’s sister project - Age of Marvels: New Universe! You can make your “purchases” at the link in my signature.

Action Comics
    Writer: Geoff Johns
    Artist: Gurihiru
    Main Character: Superman (Clark Kent)

I can't believe it took this long for someone to draft Superman.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Action Comics

You cleaned up with both Detective and Action! Great choices!

Now, Global Honored is up!

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Here I am!

And my next pick is....

Mystery in Space
    Writer: Jeff Parker
    Artist: Steve Rude
    Adam Strange
    Premise: A non-team team of space adventurers exploring the new frontier. Yes, it's a team... But, it's not. We'll call them... The Star Hunters.
    Rude Dude on Adam Strange is straight $$$$

THE FLASH
    Art by Frank Cho

Cho drawing Barry buns is gonna sell to so many demographics

My PICK

Title: VERTIGONE
    Writer: Neil Gaiman
    Artist: Pia Guerra
    Characters: John Constantine
    Synopsis: Have you read the news? Vertigo is dead! What happened to the dream that was? The greatest mystery of all must be solved, and the world must be told what it had, what it lost, what it forgot about itself and just maybe....we can find a way to dream again.

Also E, I will slot back in at original #8 spot for remainder of draft. Didn’t want to hold anyone up in round one but now I have the concept, should be quick choosings from here on out. Thanks.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

That should conclude RD 1 and bring Lee Stone back up I believe with 2 character picks.
    And ROUND TWO begins

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Action Comics

I'm happy to see Big Blue get picked up. I was originally going to snag him at #2, until I came up with a concept book that we'll announce later. I was starting to wonder if I was the only one watching for him!

What a slate of titles so far! Now to fill up their rosters... in this order!

5. H-E-D - Wonder Woman
    8. Global Honored - Vertigone
    10. H-E-D - Red X
    13. Exciter - The Flash
    14. Deku - Action Comics

Here we go...

The Outsiders
    (main) Black Canary, Black Lightning
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Nice picks Lee.

"Legends of the Multiverse"
    Steel & The Eradicator