View Poll Results: Who is your favourite superhero?

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • ARANA [Anya Corazon]

14 7.00%
  • DARWIN [Armando Munoz]

2 1.00%
  • DR. CECILIA REYES

6 3.00%
  • FIREBIRD [Bonita Juanrez]

12 6.00%
  • LIVING LIGHTNING [Miguel Santos]

4 2.00%
  • MISS AMERICA CHAVEZ

39 19.50%
  • NOVA [Sam Alexander]

9 4.50%
  • POWER MAN [Victor Alvarez]

4 2.00%
  • REPTIL [Humberto Lopez]

3 1.50%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Richter]

13 6.50%
  • SPIDERMAN [Miles Morales]

22 11.00%
  • SPIDERMAN 2099 [Miguel O’Hara]

29 14.50%
  • SUNSPOT [Roberto "Bobby" daCosta]

25 12.50%
  • VICTOR MANCHA

10 5.00%
  • WHITE TIGER [Ava Ayala]

8 4.00%
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

According to the February solicits, Angela del Toro (the best White Tiger) should be showing up again in New Avengers!

He's mexican? And he's the Falcon? He should be The Eagle then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    As revealed today, the All-New, All-Different Falcon is a Mexican-American boy named Joaquin Torres.

Perfectly fitting and I loved it.

Extraordinary Member

Now going back on topic.
    There are some new latino characters that came out recently.

Captain America (Marvel)(2099)(02 - Roberta Mendez

View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
    http://www.comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=82001

Rebecca Rodriguez (Earth-616)
    Becca the Earthgirl

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca...28Earth-616%29

Becca Rodriguez
    Weirdworld (2016) - #1
    http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=350616
    Last edited by mace11; 01-07-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Like i said before there are alot of latino characters in marvel looking at the marvel wiki list and other lists i found overtime.

Anyway Inferno is in new uncanny inhumans comic.

Ghost rider robbie reyes name was mention in all new all different marvel.

White Tiger Angela Del Toro will be showing up in new avengers 7

New Avengers Vol 4 7

• The Maker is back! But what does the strange head of W.H.I.S.P.E.R. want with the White Tiger?
    • And while we’re at it – WHICH White Tiger?
    • Angela Del Toro is back in the suit! But is she friend or foe? And what does this mean for Ava Ayala?
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/New_Avengers_Vol_4_7

BANNED

Amazing thread!

My first (even if I was young to actually notice) was the original White Tiger! First time I read him was his clash with Spiderman at the campus with that dinamic Sal Buscema art and it made an impression of me. Mostly because I always enjoyed exotic/jungle/animal linked spiritual characters (hence why I also love the Phantom and Black Panther over other mainsteams) and because I slowly got hold unto that cool martial arts background connected to the Sons of Tiger in DHOKF.

Such potential. He`s viewed as someone who spawed a legacy but Marvel did so little with him.

Amazing that just a month ago I had a White Tiger av. Certainly getting to it again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Attachment 19303

Hasbro is making a Marvel Legends White Tiger!
    If only they would make one of Hector as well. Altho is not hard to mold a Black Panther figure into the Tiger...

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Ongoing:

Ghost Rider (Alejandra)
    Ghost Rider (Robbie)
    Nova (Sam)
    Avengers Academy
    Spider-Man 2099
    Arana
    Ultimate Spider-Man
    All New Ultimates

Minis:
    Power-Man & Power-Man/Iron Fist
    White Tiger
    Groovy, I didn`t knew about this. Which, by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post

New Avengers Vol 4 7

While cool, it was always a bit weird how suddently after Hector, there was this power struggle over the amulet. Part of it is certainly an interest in renewing the concept after Marvel didn`t use it for years but still. Not that I`m complaining.

Would be also great to read some untold stories of Hector in his heyday while dealing with the addiction of the amulet`s power. It`s still related to Kun Lun? Expand its mysticism further Marvel!
    Last edited by Aioros22; 01-07-2016 at 09:16 AM.

at least Miles' Mom is back. Now she can have friendship and interactions with Aunt May about dealing with a spider-son.

Astonishing Member

A couple of things.

First, I was't aware/didn't get the impression that Dante Petruz/Inferno was/is Latino/Hispanic. Such wasn't really brought up regarding him and sister and their (deceased) mom. Italian decent, maybe, but their extended family tree never really came except when Dante' sister said their family members are going to want to see her baby, and even then, there was no real indication of their ethnicity.

Second, is there any other news on Robbie showing up in ANAD Marvel, outside the tease at the 2015 NYCC that we'd be seeing more Robbie soon? Sadly, All-New Ghost Rider is about the only series that existed right up 'til Secret Wars that didn't have a "Time Runs Out" closure (they did have an 8 month time skip for their last 2 issues, but that was used to further their own story, with no mentions on the incursions being made) and that hasn't yet been referenced post-Secret Wars.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 01-16-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Now back to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    A couple of things.

First, I was't aware/didn't get the impression that Dante Petruz/Inferno was/is Lation/Hispanic. Such wasn't really brought up regarding him and sister and their (deceased) mom. Italian decent, maybe, but their extended family tree never really came except when Dante' sister said their family members are going to want to see her baby, and even then, there was no real indication of their ethnicity.
    Dante last name is Pertuz and i think that is Spanish,not Italian so that's why he classified as latino or called latino.
    Last edited by mace11; 01-08-2016 at 09:13 PM.

I love seeing characters like White Tiger, Nova, Miles Morales, and MAC all get some well deserved panel time and characterization. I think its unfortunate but still somewhat humorous reading the negative comments about MAC. I guess she is too much to handle for some folks. Its too bad for them, but I hope she sticks around for the long haul.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    As revealed today, the All-New, All-Different Falcon is a Mexican-American boy named Joaquin Torres.

I haven't been following this title. What are his abilities and how old is he? Is this title worth picking up?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Like i said before there are alot of latino characters in marvel looking at the marvel wiki list and other lists i found overtime.

New Avengers Vol 4 7

Now this looks exciting. I love Ava and hope she stays the main White Tiger. However, I also like Angela and want to know what she has been up to all this time. I love Ewings writing and I hope he continues to bring out the best from Ava.

When will there be an ongoing series or a limited series about a super hero operating in a Latin American country?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    When will there be an ongoing series or a limited series about a super hero operating in a Latin American country?
    Today I read Six Guns, in which the main protagonist is Tarantula -Maria Vazquez- and co-stars the new Two-Gun Kid, who is also latino (right now I can't remember his name). It takes place in the fictional country of San Diablo.

In a non-fictional place example, there's the Ghost Rider vol. starring Alejandra. Most of it takes place in Nicaragua.
    Last edited by Spider-Chan; 01-12-2016 at 12:25 PM.