More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Default Anyone remember the Spiderman Cartoon Maker?

It was a computer educational game based on the animated series where you could build your own Spiderman stories with animation and sound effects. I would play it for hours when I was a kid:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

YES! It was so epic

being a kid in the 90s were great

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

The game was missing Carnage and Six-Armed Spiderman/Man-Spider, but those were the only real flaws. You could do alot of weird things with it:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

Had the time of my life playing about with this. I always used that panicked bespectacled guy that ran about everywhere as Uncle Ben

I do, I do, i still have it i think it was great
    Truth is the best policy

Fantastic Member

Three things immediately jump into my mind when thinking about the X-Men and Spider-Man carton makers…

-The amount of money I saved up to get these. It was really hard NOT to spend all my money on comics in the early Clone Saga days.

-Wolverine constantly telling me “sorry, can’t fill now” when using the drawing tools

-The weird scale. Seriously, it was rare to have two characters on the screen and not have one tower over the other. Neither would generally look like they were correctly proportioned for the scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    It was a computer educational game based on the animated series where you could build your own Spiderman stories with animation and sound effects. I would play it for hours when I was a kid:

Hell yes! This was on my first computer and quite frankly totally awesome.

Wonder if I could find it for download somewhere.....hmmmm