Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Wolf Moon #1

MATURE READERS
    Don't miss the start of this new 6-issue miniseries! WOLF MOON is a horrific werewolf hunt unlike any other. When Dillon Chase's family was slaughtered by the wolf, his life was forever changed. Dillon sets out to destroy the creature, but he soon learns that lycanthropy is far more insidious than the legends ever said. With each full moon, he draws closer to the monster - and with each full moon, he becomes more aware that in order to stop the wolf, he must kill a human being and become a fearful monster himself.

Full preview here.

Looks decent enough. Never heard of this title before but its something that I think I might just pick up.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I read the first issue and I enjoyed it. Its a different take on the Werewolf than what I am used to but it works for me. I liked the art as well. I really liked Jeremy Haun's artwork and think he did a great job with the all the violence. The title is bloody, but it doesn't over do the gore which is what I like. I look forward to the next issue.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Was okay, interesting to see what will happen when host is killed before cycle ends.