Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post

On a semi-related note, I have had Edmonson's "Deathlok" sitting in my "to read" pile for about 3 months now.
    I was enjoying that run despite that they used a whole new character as Deathlok, Henry Hayes. I actually read the Agents of Shield series just cause the Hayes Deathlok got used there.
    Too bad it ended abruptly cause you can see threads were being laid for a larger story that never got revealed.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

I am so far behind that I am unlikely to read it soon. But, yes, I am looking forward to it.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Just read 227. All I can say is wow. What a hell of a cliffhanger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    Just finished it too. Next issue is the end of the War Machine arc right?

Such a shame... It's been an amazing run from Rosenberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post

I can't wait. Can you guys post some spoilers lol?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Yeah, man. Hell of a cliffhanger indeed. The last two pages of this issue were CRAZY!!! On top of all the other fu*king nuts pages that came before 'em!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post

Hey, people need to chill and have a little faith in Rosenberg.

People are acting like this book is going to tank after Frank takes off the War Machine armor and I say that's total bs.

Rosenberg took a concept that many said ahead of time was ridiculous and he made one of the great Punisher runs out of it.

So do you think this guy doesn't have it in him to keep the greatness going?

Do you honestly think he doesn't have any gas left in the tank after this story? Come on!

In or out of the armor, Rosenberg writes a bad ass Frank Castle. The book is going to be as sick as ever when it relaunches, believe it!

I don't know if this is off topic; but I just heard an in-depth interview with John B. today. That guy is a Badass! Cannot wait for season 2 /hopefully/ on Netflix!

Been thinking about getting a Punisher omnibus. Which one if the best to get first /in your opinion/, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Hey, people need to chill and have a little faith in Rosenberg.

People are acting like this book is going to tank after Frank takes off the War Machine armor and I say that's total bs.

Rosenberg took a concept that many said ahead of time was ridiculous and he made one of the great Punisher runs out of it.

So do you think this guy doesn't have it in him to keep the greatness going?

Do you honestly think he doesn't have any gas left in the tank after this story? Come on!

In or out of the armor, Rosenberg writes a bad ass Frank Castle. The book is going to be as sick as ever when it relaunches, believe it!
    Well said. I feel the same way. I knew this run was going to be good, but it has been incredible. There is not one issue that wasn't damn good or better. Everyone has been great and it brought a sense of fun waiting from issue to issue.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-11-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

And another great one!!!

Frank trolling Bucky was funny.

BANNED

Default Bang!!

The classic first punisher purchased off the newstand rack
    Last edited by mrbrklyn; 07-12-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Mighty Member

Yeah, man. Hell of a cliffhanger indeed. The last two pages of this issue were CRAZY!!! On top of all the other fu*king nuts pages that came before 'em!!
    Planning to buy the issue Friday (pay day), and read it over the weekend. But, I gotta ask, is there anything comparable to the heroes chasing Frank across the city and being a few steps behind him (while finding the results of Frank's efforts). Because, that *was* funny.

So long as it ends well, I will be happy. (And, either way, Rosenberg is sticking around, so the comics are likely to be good for a while.)

I don't know if this is off topic; but I just heard an in-depth interview with John B. today. That guy is a Badass! Cannot wait for season 2 /hopefully/ on Netflix!
    Technically, you are the only on-topic person here. (We should not be talking about the current issue in a general discussion thread.)

Been thinking about getting a Punisher omnibus. Which one if the best to get first /in your opinion/, and why?
    People have mentioned a really good run by Greg Rucka. Good luck finding it though. (I have been unable to find it......)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

The best anti-hero of all time IMO. Got to show Frank some love.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I'd like to see Christopher Priest write a Punisher ongoing. Could be good for several arcs at least, if pushing him into crossovers was not the priority.