Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

What is the vol.2? "Oficially" vol.2 is the 87' run with 104 issues. You have "3" WarZone's, '92 run with 41 issues, Warzone miniseries by Ennis (6 issues) and lastly Rucka's War Zone (5 issues).

If you are liking this current run i would recommend Rucka's run (16 issues + Warzone miniseries), every MAX issues by Ennis and Jason Aaron, Punisher (MK series) written by Ennis in 616 it has 37 issues and of course Welcome Back, Frank (12 issues) by garth Ennis.

Does the Punisher have any anniversaries coming up? There should be some special one-shots or mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does the Punisher have any anniversaries coming up? There should be some special one-shots or mini-series.
    I asked Alonso a few weeks back and he said the Punisher will had "something". It's vague but this is what we have.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I think it's his 40th anniversary(?). Bendis is apparently writing a mini-series with Frank, but I don't know if it's the "something" Alonso mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    I think it's his 40th anniversary(?). Bendis is apparently writing a mini-series with Frank, but I don't know if it's the "something" Alonso mentioned.
    I don't think so,i have stated if it was this year... the schedule seems a bit tight for the release Punisher: End of Days. I'm thinking about an Encyclopedia or a "War Journal" with everything in these 40 years.

The question was: Is there plans for the Punisher 40th anniversary this year?

40th anniversary.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    I don't think so,i have stated if it was this year... the schedule seems a bit tight for the release Punisher: End of Days. I'm thinking about an Encyclopedia or a "War Journal" with everything in these 40 years.

The question was: Is there plans for the Punisher 40th anniversary this year?

40th anniversary.jpg
    They haven't solicited anything for this year, maybe next year.
    We need better comics

That's what probably will happen, although next year isn't the 40th...

Just a small follow up... Last month the sales boosted 5k. Finally people are picking up the book.

I believe that the appearence of Rachel Cole-Alves in the book was a big improvement and had a significant impact on the sales. But besides that this series are improving since the last two issues and people should give it a chance to this book.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-10.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    Just a small follow up... Last month the sales boosted 5k. Finally people are picking up the book.

Default Punisher Solicitation for February 2015

PUN2014015-Gerads-b33ac.jpg

THE PUNISHER #15
    NATHAN EDMONDSON (w)
    Mitch Gerads (A/C)
    THE TRUTH WILL GET YOU PUNISHED!
    • Can Frank lure the Howling Commandos to his side? What will happen to them if he can’t?
    • Officer Sammy Stone is reborn in blood.
    • Frank finds himself up against a force that will test his morals, his resolve, and his his fiber as a soldier.

Sounds like we will have a Punisher squad soon... I guess...

Did anyone see the BleedingCool rumor about Punisher having two books next year

EDIT: here it is

Punisher To End In 2015 – But Then Become Two Books
    We need better comics

Ennis and Parlov are working on another MAX series.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

formerly 'saucemaster' saucemaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Ennis and Parlov are working on another MAX series.
    Awesome.

"we're all some kind of noise. be the good kind"
    . Ms. Marvel . Saga . ASM .

Nothing new about the Punisher MAX. But it's a miniseries it's not a full series, at least with Ennis.

About the the ongoing going to end in early 2015, i don't believe so, we have solicit until February and definetely doesn't seem to end in that number.
    Of course it will end but not like they say... at least so soon.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The interview with Edmondson just released reveals he has an 18 issue long form story scripted out and sales indicate he's likely going to get to tell it that way.
    Issue #18 would be May '15. Seems a bit early to announce a books end so I'm not buying into that. Especially with the sales bump(I know BC article mentions that), but stranger things have happened. I just don't see anything other than rumor in that BC piece, no link to a press release, nothing official.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime