Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't wait for it!
    I don't know what to expect with Superman Doom but I trust Pak and Soule's ability to write something original
    We'll finally get a Cat/Diana meeting; I'd pick the issue just for that.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    I can't wait for it!
    I don't know what to expect with Superman Doom but I trust Pak and Soule's ability to write something original
    We'll finally get a Cat/Diana meeting; I'd pick the issue just for that.
    They're putting the rest of the supporting cast ladies and their interactions with Diana...that sounds interesting and looking forward to read it. I also think Pak and Soule will do a good job with the story and Pak also mentioned Diana will appear in Superman/Batman so another issue to buy thanks to Diana.

Also interested in seeing Kal's changes and how Diana and him will deal with those changes.

Is Tony Daniel on art, or just the cover? I couldn't tell through the preview.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    Is Tony Daniel on art, or just the cover? I couldn't tell through the preview.
    Daniel on art too.

Very dark preview. But I like the idea of Wonder Woman interacting with Cat. Aside from a few short instances, she hasn't really interacted that much with Clark's friends and I don't think she's ever really worked with them. It looks like she'll need help with this. Even if they don't kill Superman with Doomsday, he's going to be pretty messed up by this. Definitely going to test Wonder Woman's dedication.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This title has become another must read D C book for me.
    Like how pretty Diana/Wonder Woman is here.

Ah Tony, so good to have you back. This is going to be a test for both Clark and Diana. Clark has to cope with not only blind destructiveness but corruption in other ways...his dialogue is creepy/ insidious the way it feels like he's enjoying toying with her before he breaks her bones.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah Tony, so good to have you back. This is going to be a test for both Clark and Diana. Clark has to cope with not only blind destructiveness but corruption in other ways...his dialogue is creepy/ insidious the way it feels like he's enjoying toying with her before he breaks her bones.
    I also wonder how much of the change is Clark without barriers or borders, saying and doing things he really believes and feels but would normally go un-acted upon or said. Maybe the virus simply removes his inhibitions. Should be interesting to see if this is indeed the case or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I also wonder how much of the change is Clark without barriers or borders, saying and doing things he really believes and feels but would normally go un-acted upon or said. Maybe the virus simply removes his inhibitions. Should be interesting to see if this is indeed the case or something else.
    I hope not. How horrible would it be if deep down Clark wanted to toy with Diana and break her bones?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    I hope not. How horrible would it be if deep down Clark wanted to toy with Diana and break her bones?
    agreed, that would be way ooc

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Well, if it's a virus it'll probably act like a real world version in the sense that the symptoms will start off small and get progressively worse over time.

It'll probably start with losing some inhibitions and then eventually work it's way into outright "I-would-never-in-a-billion-years!" style corruption.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    If she's got a key to his crib I wonder if she also has unrestricted access to the Fortress now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    If she's got a key to his crib I wonder if she also has unrestricted access to the Fortress now.
    She's not allowed in the Man Cave.. Ahhhh Fortress...

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    spoilers:
    In Superman Doomed#1 Superman gives the key of the Fortress to Batman and tells him:
    "Don't get excited. Diana has one too."
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Typhoeus; 05-13-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."