Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Ugh. A megathread. A dedicated one to 48 would be better IMO.
    Anyways, this was a solid installment all round. But could someone remind me HOW Hush got out of his Batcell? I read the issue but it either was not clear exactly how he overcame Penny2 or it's not registering. Either way, it's very illogical and problematic that remoted control of all the Batsidekicks is so all-inclusively convenient. I liked the IOU detail a lot. If Penguey is smart he'll be dealing with Gordon rather than beating on him. Spoiler should have just undid her cape to escape her imminent slapdown. Vicki better post that memorystick data ASAP if she wants to regain credibility. Great cover.

Preview.
    BMETRI-Cv48-ds-df770.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    Ugh. A megathread. A dedicated one to 48 would be better IMO.
    Anyways, this was a solid installment all round. But could someone remind me HOW Hush got out of his Batcell? I read the issue but it either was not clear exactly how he overcame Penny2 or it's not registering. Either way, it's very illogical and problematic that remoted control of all the Batsidekicks is so all-inclusively convenient. I liked the IOU detail a lot. If Penguey is smart he'll be dealing with Gordon rather than beating on him. Spoiler should have just undid her cape to escape her imminent slapdown. Vicki better post that memorystick data ASAP if she wants to regain credibility. Great cover.

Preview.
    BMETRI-Cv48-ds-df770.jpg
    It was implied that Hush was let out from his cell by the unknown mastermind in issue #47. How he makes various Bat-equipment (including two ordinary guns) explode or why Bane would get off on walking around in a huge mecha are both still very unclear though.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Most still thinking it's Lincoln March?
    Nah. What is the logic of a 52 issue series who's main focus is the mystery of a mastermind's identity, complete with red herrings, fake-outs, and purposefully convoluted plotlines just for it to turn out that the actual mastermind is the character who was on everyone's top two guesses before they even read the first issue? The teaser image had an owl smack dab in the middle. They were obviously not trying to direct you away from Lincoln March. So what's issue#52 gonna look like "Surprise! The guy everyone thought it was since issue#1 is indeed the mastermind! You sat through 52 issues to find this out, suckahs!"

I'll stick with my Joker guess.