Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast
    BANNED

At this point, all of the big reveals and last-second rescues will happen in Eternal #52.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Still think the latter half of Eternal has been moving at a snail's pace compared to it's first half. And I really think Robo-Bane is stupid; I'm actually liking Arkham War's interpretation for he character much more. By a lot.
    Agreed on both accounts. Wasn't a bad issue per say but its 4 issues to go, and I really wish they reveal the mastermind already. Don't want them to rush the ending, but it seems that's gonna happen.

Oh no, Gordon's poor butt. This is like the store room scene from Shawshank. Fight the good fight Jim, fight!
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-04-2015 at 11:33 AM.

...And the Lion will most likely sacrifice himself to save Gordo. It's also really starting to seem like our mastermind wont be revealed untill #50 or even later! This DOES bum me out, we the readers should have been introduced to him issues ago IMO...then a reveal to Bats at issh 49/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post
    At this point, all of the big reveals and last-second rescues will happen in Eternal #52.
    Well...

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/...-140-price-33/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    Yiiiiikes.... Nice to know they found they had plenty of room to finish the story.

At this point, especially given the reveal of the bumper-sized issue #52, I'm willing to bet that the Big Bad will be revealed on the final page of issue #51 with a nice big cliffhanger.

Then #52 will be dedicated to figuring out how to deal with them.

They also need to spend some time mopping up afterwards, since most of the Bat-titles have sailed off into the future at this point, so can't be used to establish the new status quo. Hopefully a few of those 48 pages will be devoted to that.

Kind of a bummer that they give away the probable ending for 51 in the solicit for 52.

This issue was good but not wonderful.

RoboBane is lame.
    Last edited by ispacehead; 03-04-2015 at 03:34 PM.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Most still thinking it's Lincoln March?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

So when Hush hacks the gadgets coming from Waynetech, Jason's FREAKING GUNS explode

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So when Hush hacks the gadgets coming from Waynetech, Jason's FREAKING GUNS explode

Are you serious?
    Yeah, I was rolling my eyes at that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Most still thinking it's Lincoln March?
    I still do.

But what the heck is Loser Squad up to?

Are they in March's employ? Or working with Hush?

Or is it just Hush after all?

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    I still do.

Maybe it's Signalman.

Working as his own minion.

All the tech blowing up when Hush hacked the computers seems way beyond the bounds of probability. Not all of it is electronic and/or microchipped, and surely not all their gear comes from Waynetech? Jason is too independent, and Harper's too new (and invents her own gadgets). As for Babs... if she's wearing that costume she ought to be getting her gear from her pal Qadir at college rather than Bruce, but there are hand-wavy indications that her title's set after Eternal so who knows?

Disrupting comms and giving them an earful of static... that would be plausible, and could be distracting enough to lose some of them their fights. The rest, not so much.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Are you serious?
    *facepalm* So Waynetech is into making guns now are they and Jason just happens to have one of them? I don't think so. Sorry but Jay isn't a typical regular member of Batman's posse and his guns are not the typical Bat gaget either. If his guns are modified in any way it would be with alien tech not Bat tech. He doesn't use the same toys as they do, might not have access to such toys and it's unlikely that his weapons supplier is Waynetech or Batman for that matter. He's got access to other sources for his weapons and frankly this took my right out of the story because of the implausibility of that happening. Blocking out com signals is one thing but everyone's tech just going haywire, not a chance. Seriously, what's next, exploding All Blades? Gah. Between that, RoboBane and Hush being back this was a pretty meh issue in my honest opinion.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-04-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    I still do.

What about Owlman? Isn't he still at large after Forever Evil?